Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Congress approval rating is 5%

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    I consider myself a moderate conservative and I fully understand the need for agencies like the FDA, FEMA and so forth. At the same time, there are some government agencies that could and should be massively scaled back or scrapped, but will not be because their workers vote for Democratic politicians in order to have these bloated agencies with bloated payrolls supported.

Your focus on tea party extremism is a waste of time. The Tea Party is never going to get its ideal government, and everyone knows that. Why don't you focus on improving things with a realistic possibility of being changed, and do so from an objective, non-partisan standpoint?

Your continuous attack of the right wing fringe is akin to a Presidential candidate spending all his ad time going after Ross Perot or some third party candidate. You're wasting your time. You seem to be more concerned with "besting" the Tea Partiers and making them look foolish instead of focusing on reasonable solutions to what matters right now.

You don't realize that you are a left wing version of the tea party extremists. You're petty, misguided, obsessively bickering about the people you don't like instead of the policies that are necessary. GTFO.

you're pretty clueless if you think the Tea Party is harmless, or shouldn't have any critical focus. I don't know if you're following whats currently happening but the Tea Party is the basis of the whole shutdown. For you to say they're harmless is laughably clueless in terms of current events. If anything the moderate Republicans hold so little sway in the Republican party these days that i'm not sure what Republican party you're pretending to speak about, since their extreme fringe have been running that party.

I'm very open to a logical argument, its just that you don't seem to present one. You're purposely obscure and generalized, never specific probably because you don't want to be called out for being wrong on something. Anyways i am definitely not far left, and have already stated i agree with some of government should be cut. I've also supported everything i've stated much clearer than you have, and am willing to engage you in any logical debate with more clarity in our beliefs, although i doubt you are as willing.

You just can't argue me calling you out or some REpublicans on things we now know you were very wrong about i guess. With hindsight being 20/20 now on some of the things some of you wanted and pushed, there is just no way you can pretend to deny much of what is stated....and for christs sakes at least present a argument where i'm wrong instead of your safe, lack of knowledge, generalized BS.

oh and this idea of a 3rd party being some solution in an arena where politics is the name of the game to corporations, special interests, and lastly the people is as big a pipe dream and unrealistic effort than picking the lesser of 2 evils out of the right and left. like i said in my wall of txt, your shit doesn't stink either....let me guess Ron Paul independent, right? lol you guys always talk like he wasn't some ridiculous nut on some policies he pushed, only pretending its the other parties.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 10-11-2013 at 03:10 PM.