Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 121

Thread: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

  1. #31
    Glove GP_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,161

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    Disrespect? I would consider it respect. I just named you to the 3rd highest position in the Premier League. Take pride in it.
    I'm the Fantasy GOAT (Last 4 ISH leagues I've been on all #1 or #2 most active, I've lost just once)
    and
    The Creator/Founder of this league

    Its like calling Bill Gates the "secretary to the assistant" thats respect?


    Cheat? Yes. You were kicked out of the league for making a bet, not following through, and committing questionable acts. I will watch you just as much as I watch Skywalker who has done the same.

    Oh please, don't say "you were kicked out of the league blah blah", you know it was only YOU who wanted me out of the league. You started a thread "Statman32 or Glove20", and had a vote-off between me and you. If it was the league, it would've been "Should Glove_20 return or not", but no, it was a vote-off between me and you. The only reason I left was because you wanted me to leave no cheating or any of these other allegations.

    Out of curiosity, which bet did I lose?


    I will treat you fairly, you will not have trades vetoed unless proof of tanking is involved. Act within the rules, and we will not have a problem. You can troll all you want, but cheat or attempt to acquire 2 teams? You are out.

  2. #32
    7-time NBA All-Star statman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,416

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GP_20

    Oh please, don't say "you were kicked out of the league blah blah", you know it was only YOU who wanted me out of the league. You started a thread "Statman32 or Glove20", and had a vote-off between me and you. If it was the league, it would've been "Should Glove_20 return or not", but no, it was a vote-off between me and you. The only reason I left was because you wanted me to leave no cheating or any of these other allegations.

    Out of curiosity, which bet did I lose?

    Almost everybody wanted you out, and not one person wanted you in. Why do you think you only had one supporter this whole time? That same supporter who understands my importance as Commish.

    Not going to get into the past, and making this a pissing match. You can either come back as a regular member, or not come back at all. It is as simple as that.

    Your choice buddy.

  3. #33
    Glove GP_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,161

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    Almost everybody wanted you out, and not one person wanted you in. Why do you think you only had one supporter this whole time? That same supporter who understands my importance as Commish.

    Not going to get into the past, and making this a pissing match. You can either come back as a regular member, or not come back at all. It is as simple as that.

    Your choice buddy.
    Nobody wanted me out, only you did. Why do you think you started the thread "Statman32 or Glove_20" following it by saying "Either vote him off or me off".
    If everyone wanted me out it would be: "Vote: Glove_20 returns or leaves". Your thread was nothing but personal. It was not a league decision, it was a personal decision where you forced everyone to choose between me and you. And you are commish of this league?

    I'll comeback as a regular member I don't care. But only if you are not in the league.

  4. #34
    Glove GP_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,161

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Lol B4life forced me to look at old threads

    Statman32 makes a:
    "*Official Vote* Should Glove_20 be kicked out of the league? "
    thread...LEAGUE VOTES NO

    after failed attempts:


    Statman32 next makes a:
    "ATTENTION MEMBERS: Statman32 or Glove_20"
    thread...and forces the league to choose between him and me.


    this guy is commish?
    I don't need to say anything else about the past.


    Lol nice revisiting some old wounds, and I can surely say I am not playing with Statman32 again either UNLESS I am Commish. Which is the only way I'm insured a spot (because he was able to do all of the above while not being commish, commish is my only way to protect myself)

  5. #35
    7-time NBA All-Star statman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,416

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GP_20
    Nobody wanted me out, only you did. Why do you think you started the thread "Statman32 or Glove_20" following it by saying "Either vote him off or me off".
    If everyone wanted me out it would be: "Vote: Glove_20 returns or leaves". Your thread was nothing but personal. It was not a league decision, it was a personal decision where you forced everyone to choose between me and you. And you are commish of this league?

    I'll comeback as a regular member I don't care. But only if you are not in the league.
    Sorry, looks like you are going to have to face me. I'll pm you the link for sign-up.

  6. #36
    7-time NBA All-Star statman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,416

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GP_20
    Lol B4life forced me to look at old threads

    Statman32 makes a:
    "*Official Vote* Should Glove_20 be kicked out of the league? "
    thread...LEAGUE VOTES NO

    after failed attempts:


    Statman32 next makes a:
    "ATTENTION MEMBERS: Statman32 or Glove_20"
    thread...and forces the league to choose between him and me.


    )
    You got a link to these threads? Would be fun to take a walk down memory lane.

  7. #37
    NBA All-star baseketball4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Y'all are beating a dead horse, Glove if you want to play then play. If not then don't very simple. Stat is here to stay, he's been a constant for the past three years and I think everyone in the league enjoys what he has done for us. He will not treat you or anyone else unfairly - that's all that should matter to you and everyone else. If you don't want to play then just don't play, but if you don't want to play because you think you'll be mistreated you are mistaken - badly.

  8. #38
    Glove GP_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,161

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    Y'all are beating a dead horse, Glove if you want to play then play. If not then don't very simple. Stat is here to stay, he's been a constant for the past three years and I think everyone in the league enjoys what he has done for us. He will not treat you or anyone else unfairly - that's all that should matter to you and everyone else. If you don't want to play then just don't play, but if you don't want to play because you think you'll be mistreated you are mistaken - badly.
    I want to play. Just not with Statman32. Thats all. Let me put it this way, if I was playing with him and I was commish? I would lock his team for the full season.

    /conversation

  9. #39
    NBA All-star baseketball4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Also on your bet thing the reason everyone didn't care that you were booted Glove, was because you and Stat made an official bet that involved the LEAGUE. You guys made the bet, officially, and the loser of the bet was to leave the league. You lost the bet, it was official, and it was about the league... you had to leave period. If you guys bet something else that didn't have to do with the league or leaving it then of course you wouldn't have been forced out of the league. Next time bet money, or something else not a spot in a league. Of course everyone was okay with you being removed, you lost an official bet about the league. Anyway I'm done here.

  10. #40
    NBA All-star baseketball4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GP_20
    I want to play. Just not with Statman32. Thats all. Let me put it this way, if I was playing with him and I was commish? I would lock his team for the full season.

    /conversation
    Okay your out then no problem

    Stat is here to stay without question


    We all tried to welcome you back with open arms, Statman included, but you simply don't want to play that's on you no one else.

  11. #41
    Glove GP_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,161

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    Also on your bet thing the reason everyone didn't care that you were booted Glove, was because you and Stat made an official bet that involved the LEAGUE. You guys made the bet, officially, and the loser of the bet was to leave the league. You lost the bet, it was official, and it was about the league... you had to leave period. If you guys bet something else that didn't have to do with the league or leaving it then of course you wouldn't have been forced out of the league. Next time bet money, or something else not a spot in a league. Of course everyone was okay with you being removed, you lost an official bet about the league. Anyway I'm done here.
    I went back looked at old threads, and the bet was nothing like that. It was based on a weekly matchup, if Statman32 won he would get a player from my team ranked 50-100, and if I won I would get one from his team. The commish (sizzle) didn't approve of the bet and said he would not enforce it. I didn't go through with the bet for the integrity of the league (if everyone started doing this....). Sizz didn't enforce it. That was it. Can't believe someone who makes bets like this is the commish of this league LMAO

    But once again, like you said, you are beating a dead horse

    Quote Originally Posted by GP_20
    I want to play. Just not with Statman32. Thats all. Let me put it this way, if I was playing with him and I was commish? I would lock his team for the full season.
    /conversation

  12. #42
    7-time NBA All-Star statman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,416

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    Okay your out then no problem

    Stat is here to stay without question


    We all tried to welcome you back with open arms, Statman included, but you simply don't want to play that's on you no one else.
    Yep. I actually suggested we should see if Glove wanted to play this year. He is a pain, but also fun and a decent manager.

    Oh well. Seems like he is just afraid to lose. Moving on....

  13. #43
    NBA All-star baseketball4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    Yep. I actually suggested we should see if Glove wanted to play this year. He is a pain, but also fun and a decent manager.

    Oh well. Seems like he is just afraid to lose. Moving on....
    Yeah as much as I want Glove in the league and everyone else would welcome him to he simply doesn't want to play. No one is worth that much hassle not Glove, Pete, Stat, Me, PLR, or anyone.


    OH WELL GLOVE

  14. #44
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,648

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    I'd love to do it, won two leagues, made playoffs at least every year. Ill be an attentive owner and communicate often but ill be studying abroad next semester. Should still have plenty of time but if I get rejected it makes sense.

  15. #45
    I Drain 3's Bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Enterprise, AL
    Posts
    656

    Default Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GP_20
    Lol B4life forced me to look at old threads

    Statman32 makes a:
    "*Official Vote* Should Glove_20 be kicked out of the league? "
    thread...LEAGUE VOTES NO

    after failed attempts:


    Statman32 next makes a:
    "ATTENTION MEMBERS: Statman32 or Glove_20"
    thread...and forces the league to choose between him and me.


    this guy is commish?
    I don't need to say anything else about the past.


    Lol nice revisiting some old wounds, and I can surely say I am not playing with Statman32 again either UNLESS I am Commish. Which is the only way I'm insured a spot (because he was able to do all of the above while not being commish, commish is my only way to protect myself)
    I guess you won't be in the league then.

    Still have that spot to fill.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •