Serious playground baller

Default Can someone help me find an NBA Jersey online?

Since this is an NBA website I figure someone could know somewhere I can get this.

Looking for the Miami Heat red throwback that they wore during the 27 game win streak this year, Chris Andersen. This is the jersey.

This is probably my favorite jersey all-time, but all I can find is LeBron/Wade. Looking for Birdman. Swingmen are my favorite since they are loose fitting, but still look really good as opposed to the replicas. Would appreciate any help.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Default Re: Can someone help me find an NBA Jersey online?

In all seriousness, you should buy the chinese knockoff online or at a flea market, cause no way in hell you will find the Andersen throwback this year at least.(maybe on ebay, if you are lucky)

Serious playground baller

Default Re: Can someone help me find an NBA Jersey online?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    In all seriousness, you should buy the chinese knockoff online or at a flea market, cause no way in hell you will find the Andersen throwback this year at least.(maybe on ebay, if you are lucky)
    I know of a few chinese sites, but none of them have it. Theres like 500 of them on the internet though so if the one you know of has it, I'd appreciate the link.

I cant even find anything on the Heat site about customizing that specific jersey to put his name and number in.