Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Dabbing' the new drug of choice for teens

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    Isnt spice the same thing as "bath salts"? I would stay far away from all these new synthetic legal drugs.
    I don't know what spice is, but if it's supposed to be anything like weed then I don't think it has anything to do with bath salts. Bath salts are a wide family of substances which are the result of chemically modifying a natural molecule with stimulant effects (chemically similar to amphetamines) produced by a plant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    I don't know what spice is, but if it's supposed to be anything like weed then I don't think it has anything to do with bath salts. Bath salts are a wide family of substances which are the result of chemically modifying a natural molecule with stimulant effects (chemically similar to amphetamines) produced by a plant.

I believe spice is a type of synthetic weed. Perhaps "bath salts" is not the correct term, but I did find this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_salts_(drug)

Hundreds of other designer drugs or "legal highs" have been reported, including artificial chemicals such as synthetic cannabis and semi-synthetic substances such as methylhexaneamine.[8] These drugs are primarily developed to avoid being controlled by laws against illegal drugs, thus giving them the label of designer drugs
    Please be careful with this stuff Shannon. Relatively little is known about the effects of these new synthetic drugs. Whoever told you it was dangerous was not lying to you.
    Last edited by KeylessEntry; 10-16-2013 at 02:37 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

If "spice" is what im thinking of, its a less potent "fake" weed thats actually decently expensive and pretty bad for you. However, i dont believe it comes up on a drug test.

and i say decently expensive, because you have to smoke a a bunch of it to get the same effect as a normal bowl of weed

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    I believe Spice is a type of synthetic weed. Perhaps "bath salts" is not the correct term, but I did find this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_salts_(drug)

Please be careful with this stuff Shannon. Relatively little is known about the effects of these new synthetic drugs. Whoever told you it was dangerous was not lying to you.
    They are probably dangerous indeed. I wouldn't touch either one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    I doubt you got decent hash tbh.
    Could be. I was high as shit but it felt very blurry, like even people's voices were warped.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Smoked up yesterday twice for the first time since last New Year's Eve. I've also smoked some of the synthetic "incense" called Spice recently which is apparently dangerous I've learned. And the day before yesterday I tried Molly. It was retarded because I really didn't know what it was and took it with a neighbor I had met like 20 minutes prior. I was so ****ed up, I took too big of a line. My nostril still kinda burns.
    Shit dude, throw in some Heisenberg meth while you're at it.
    Last edited by rufuspaul; 10-16-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    If "spice" is what im thinking of, its a less potent "fake" weed thats actually decently expensive and pretty bad for you. However, i dont believe it comes up on a drug test.

and i say decently expensive, because you have to smoke a a bunch of it to get the same effect as a normal bowl of weed

Spice, or K2, or whatever brand is regular herbs that are treated with a chemical that is extremely similar to THC but isn't actually THC. Its just a few molecules off. The dangers are not really known. The high is supposedly very intense but lasts like 30 minutes.

At least in Ohio, its illegal.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

yeah that spice shit is a different high than THC, i have never really enjoyed that feeling, K2 Mr Nice Guy, etc. all those are not even a similar high

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    Spice, or K2, or whatever brand is regular herbs that are treated with a chemical that is extremely similar to THC but isn't actually THC. Its just a few molecules off. The dangers are not really known. The high is supposedly very intense but lasts like 30 minutes.

At least in Ohio, its illegal.
    There are tens of these compounds, some are like 1000 times more potent than thc. I knew a guy that had a gram of pure cannaboid crystals, he smoked like 10 mgs of it and got really wasted. I read somewhere that some of these are dangerous as they can unlock a maniac state of mind or something like that.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Is the high similar to hash? I smoked some hash in college and didn't like the buzz all that much especially compared to weed.
    Keep in mind I binge smoke when I smoke weed but it's like having three or four bowls packed in to one hit. One dab will put you out of commission. I did two my first time and the room wouldn't stop spinning. A lot of people throw up their first time because they do more than their body can handle.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Keep in mind I binge smoke when I smoke weed but it's like having three or four bowls packed in to one hit. One dab will put you out of commission. I did two my first time and the room wouldn't stop spinning. A lot of people throw up their first time because they do more than their body can handle.
    Damn yo I want some of that shit. I been smoking for a while but havent ever encountered it

Banned

Well how are you supposed to do it? .

Rectal suppository.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

i was dabbing back in the early 00's that shit is not new.

Dabs takes it to a whole new level. It kills my throat and makes me cough every time, ive almost puked a couple times. But it just blasts you, it packs a punch.

What are some of the downsides of meth? I might try it.
    Dont do it.