Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: GT: Bulls vs Pacers

Aren't you a mod though bro? If someone else made a post like that, basically declaring the Nets champions in the PRESEASON. A team that has not played 1 regular season game together and a team that has never even had the consistent success of the Pacers let alone the Bulls. If someone else did this, we'd be accusing them of trolling so why should we let you slide?

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Aren't you a mod though bro? If someone else made a post like that, basically declaring the Nets champions in the PRESEASON. A team that has not played 1 regular season game together and a team that has never even had the consistent success of the Pacers let alone the Bulls. If someone else did this, we'd be accusing them of trolling so why should we let you slide?
    Nope, I'm not a mod. I'm not saying anything outlandish, just expressing my excitement.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    The Nets are going to stomp both the Bulls and Pacers. They are like three tiers above both teams, no joking. I realized last night that the Nets are too damn offensively talented, possess great, tenacious defense and a roster that stretches 10 deep. We also forced LeBron into a sub-par game. Every other possession we threw a different defender on him and we're the only team that can do that.

We're dismantling the opposition by 20+ points every game and we have yet to have Deron Williams, Jason Terry and Andrei Kirilenko. Just my opinion but I don't see how the Nets can lose in any series.
    Riiiiiiiiiiight.

if these two teams are healthy, it will be a battle to win the central division and the playoff series if they are matched up. can easily go 7 games. the winner will be damned exhausted to play the Heat

Nope, I'm not a mod. I'm not saying anything outlandish, just expressing my excitement.
    Ok, my bad bro and I understand the excitement, you guys added a lot of talent. I'm excited about the season too since the Pacers added a lot new guys and improved their bench but I'm not about to come in here and declare the Pacers champions and even if I did, not too many people would even think I was that crazy, since they did go 7 with Miami last year and have played them tough 2 years straight. I just think you're really exaggerating. If you'd had said you weren't really serious, it would be cool but you actually said you were serious.

at how I'm able to cause so many responses. Although I'ms serious, I meant it with friendly intentions. But yeah, Nets = three tiers above Bulls and Pacers.

On another note. Bulls commentators are the worst in all of sports history. Once I heard them say Dengerous when Deng hit a three, I turned off my stream.

I guess Derrick is feeling good, he's even banking in 3 pointers...

lotsa starters for both teams late in the 4th quarter. maybe vogel and thibs wants to win the game badly.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Rose looking ridiculously good. Flatout taking over right now.
    Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious; 10-18-2013 at 10:29 PM.

rank sentamentalist

why are they calling so many fking tick tack fouls

Rose looks great. It's only preseason, but Rose looks like he's knocked most of the rust. He's looked like a former MVP in his last 2 games.

Really like what we've seen from Taj and Dunleavy as well. Bulls 8 man rotation is going to be as good as anyone in the league.

I agree, Bulls look good as does Rose. Pacers choking on free throw's down the stretch. Hope they get it out of the way now. I like the way Lance has played, has 8 assists last I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    Rose looks great. It's only preseason, but Rose looks like he's knocked most of the rust. He's looked like a former MVP in his last 2 games.
    NumberSix, TonyMontana, Trollsmasher, SilkktheShocker on suicide watch right now.

Rose - 32 points and 9 assists in 31 minutes plus great play down the stretch. Basically took over the game near the end. Bulls looking like they'll have a great season. Fight for #1 should be between Miami, Chicago and Indiana and Id give the edge to Miami.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    NumberSix, TonyMontana, Trollsmasher, SilkktheShocker on suicide watch right now.
    They're usually in the game bulls game thread's hating on his every move but they aint got shit to say right now dude is looking good to go.