Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Why do Miami / LeBron fans have such hate for the Bulls / D-Rose?

Anyone care to add to what I consider to be the obvious reasons:

- 6 rings to 3 rings.

- 4 playoff series victories to 2 playoff series victories over each other.

- MJ is widely considered the GOAT, and LeBron in context has a long shot at matching or surpassing him. So MJ is the insurmountable path in front of LeBron, as basically a monolith of a player that will be near impossible to surpass.

- MJ is universally liked compared to LeBron's polarizing status and personality.

- LeBron / Heat fans are in a FURY over Derrick Rose's emergence, given the team actually wanted to draft him over the eventual Michael Beasley BUST they got.

- Derrick Rose's 2011 MVP makes Miami and LeBron fans enraged. A constant reminder that two superior players (LeBron, Wade) had to join forces and still didn't produce that season more than what Rose squeezed out of lesser talent in himself and his teammates.

- Our franchise player is praised for his humility, being a good kid, loyal, and competitive spirit. He didn't chase down fellow superstar free agents trying to join forces. He wanted to beat them. This will always be a reminder to LeBron stans of how weak he is competitive and mentally by comparison. All those attributes Rose is praised for ... LeBron is not.

- Last but not least, the Bulls w/ a healthy MVP caliber Derrick Rose are by far given their playing style the BIGGEST threat @ Miami's chance of repeating and getting a 3rd ring.

Default Re: Why do Miami / LeBron fans have such hate for the Bulls / D-Rose?

I don't care about Rose or the Bulls. I hardly talk about them unless somebody brings them up. I don't see how I am in fury over Rose. Do you really think most Heat fans in Miami are worried about Rose and Bulls, and talk about them 24/7? Hell no. ISH doesn't represent the Heat fan base in anyway. This place is a circus of the extremes of every fan base.

Jordan owned us, and the Bulls have dominated a good amount of this rivalry, yes.

And I don't care about your opinions on LeBron. Save your essays for somebody who is willing to beat the dead horse.

reasonable Miami fans don't really have this problem. It's the obsessed lebron d1ckriders that constantly pick on Rose.

because d rose's popularity makes lebron stans mad.

Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

Here's my post from another thread. All this bullshit you praise Rose for, you could also praise Durant(loyalty, competitive spirit,...). So going by this logic Lebron fans should hate on Durant even more since Durant is way closer to Lebron as a player than Rose is.

Rose barely has any haters. Lebron fans hating on Rose it's just a natural defense mechanism because of Rose(Chicago) fans firstly hating on Lebron. Those are mostly Chicago fans like Samuraiswoosh who were constantly hating on Lebron long before Rose even became real threat to Lebron(and unfortunately for Rose stans he still isn't real threat).

You don't see many Lebron fans hating on Durant even though he is closer to Lebron than Rose is. You know why? Because there are not many irrational OKC/Durant fans who would constantly hate on Lebron. There is yoyner and thats' it and even he moved to Paris it seems. There is no need for Lebron stans to activate defense mechanism and hate back on Durant like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by WindmiLL
    Those are mostly Chicago fans like Samuraiswoosh who were constantly hating on Lebron long before Rose even became real threat to Lebron(and unfortunately for Rose stans he still isn't real threat).
    Excuse me? I've never even seen you post before. I didn't give LeBron shit until the 2011 season. All of it was deserved too. All the questions I had of him as a player, were consistent with even unbiased analysts.

because of his fans. what else? Rose doesn't even register in my threat meter. he's inconsequential.

but his fans are so annoying.

Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    because of his fans. what else? Rose doesn't even register in my threat meter. he's inconsequential.

but his fans are so annoying.

Excatly. If there were 10 yoyner's on ISH Lebron stans would also be constantly talking shit about Durant to level it out. But since you almost never see a Kevin Durant crazy stan on here there is no need for it. With Rose and Chicago fans on the other hand.....

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

OP is so insecure. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by WindmiLL
    Excatly. If there were 10 yoyner's on ISH Lebron stans would also be constantly talking shit about Durant to level it out. But since you almost never see a Kevin Durant crazy stan on here there is no need for it. With Rose and Chiacgo fans on the other hand.....
    Yah there a lot of annoying Rose stans here who make it easy to dislike him, but like LeBron, we shouldn't let people on ISH make us dislike a player.

So the answer is LeBron stans attack Rose stans because they talk just as much trash.

LeBron fans hate ALL the young stars. It really is a strange phenomena.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Yah there a lot of annoying Rose stans here who make it easy to dislike him
    Name me the contingency of annoying Rose stans by username, who seemingly overrate him or consistently put down other players like the crazy / insecure LeBron stan cult?

LeBron stans? They try to degrade: Rose, CP3, Melo, Kobe, Durant, hell his own teammates like: Wade and Bosh. The even go the full retard extent of talking shit about Jordan.

They say things like Joakim Noah > Dwyane Wade.

Since 2012, LeBron stans are by the worst disease of posters plaguing these boards. Many of them have multiple accounts too.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I myself don't like them because they think they are our rivals for no reason. A rival is someone who has beaten you at least once.

Indiana has actually played us harder and its kinda disrespectful to them to say that Chicago is our rival just because Chicago is a bigger market.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    I myself don't like them because they think they are our rivals for no reason. A rival is someone who has beaten you at least once.
    Us? As in Miami?

The Bulls have beat "you" in 1992, 1996, 1997, 2007 .. the Heat have beat the Bulls: 2011, and 2013.

Check the score board. Or if you meant by "us" as LeBron stans, then yes as a new member of the Heat which you needed to join to finally win rings, then you guys are beating the Bulls 2 - 0.

LMAO @ you using the term "us", which position do you play for the Heat besides doggy style in front of LeBron's locker?

So the Heat's biggest rival is Dallas? Heat aren't rivals with the Celtics, or Bulls? The 90's Bulls weren't rivals with the Knicks in the 90's?

Your logic makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

LMAO @ you using the term "us", which position do you play for the Heat besides doggy style in front of LeBron's locker?