Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: If Miami 3-peats, Bron and Wade are better duo than Shaq/Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    Of course you disagree. Your username is JellyBean... kobe stan

Shaq/Kobe = 8 seasons together, 3 straight titles.

LeBron/Wade (if 3-peat this year) = 4 seasons together, 3 straight titles

Yeah? On court wins/losses speak for themselves. They do the SAME EXACT ACCOMPLISHMENT in -half the time-, and yet some people in here typing up stuff "but Shaq was dominant" or sitting on ISH wearing their kobe pajamas
    Better than sitting on ISH wearing their Heat pajamas trying to convince themselves of their point despite the fact that just about everybody in the thread disagreed.

I love how you say Lebron/Wade this, Lebron/Wade that but wasn't it Lebron and Wade who struggled in the Playoffs last year when Bosh went down with an injury? Didn't they face elimination because of that and barely scraped by because Bosh came back to save the day? You don't have a player of Bosh's value on the Lakers and yet they were still able to dominate.

Basically what you're trying to say is that wins and losses are everything because you don't want to listen to any other factoid that disproves your point. Bill Russell won 11 rings, more than anyone else and yet most people consider MJ the best of all time. Are you telling me OP, that in your opinion, Bill Russell is the GOAT?

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    Translation : Daseba heat fan doesn't force us to acknowledge their greatness, and he's submissive and weak, so i like him.

Of no consequence.
    Because I disagree with you? Just because I'm a Heat fan doesn't mean I'm going to agree with everything Heat fans say.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    So at one point people were arguing that Bron had to carry Bosh and Wade through this past run.

Now, if they three peat they're better than Shaq and Kobe.

Ok

This