Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: U.S. deficit falls to $680 Billion...

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Coming from the person who thinks the US is in a good position economically because it has cut its deficit a bit .

Some of you? Seeing as i don't belong to any group i'm lost as to what that means. Your classifying people as such i think shows how warped your perceptions of things are: you see everything in black and white, with your opinion on one side, and the most exaggerated and hyperbolic of your opposition's opinion on the other. Unfortunately for you, in real life things are not so simple. What you are doing is a traditional 'straw man' fallacy: i suggest you look it up.

I certainly didn't say any of that, and i think there is a happy medium between 'omg America's gonna die' and thinking that everything's fine and dandy because the deficit was reduced a little over the space of 4 years.

The US is such an economic powerhouse that it can get away with a lot of fiscal irresponsibility; doesn't mean it should be accepted as ok. And it doesn't negate the fact that things have to keep moving in the same direction, and they really need to be moving faster than they are right now.
    the problem with a lot of you OTC ISH conspiracy theorists is you don't read or follow shit. You all make up your own realities here which is why i stopped taking any of you seriously a long time ago. Its really like Tea Party people who make up how its fine if we go over the fiscal clifff. Never mind what economists might say, what you see around you and believe means everything, right?

We ARE the economic powerhouse throughout the world. We're the basis of the world economy and affect almost all of their markets which is why they were so pissed about Republicans holding out to pay our debts because it creates world market uncertainty. We have twice the GDP of the second highest country(China) in the world. Do you realize how much of a gap that is and how much above we are?

whatever tho, its not my job to make crazy people sane. I know the internet has a lot of people who only preach and think doom and gloom and its sad to me. i just hoped some of you would/could think with some logic but my bad for taking the higher road for change on ISH OTC .

Banned

You're right op, I'm sooooo terrified of life. China's gonna buy the US. I most certainly have said these things mhmm, mhmm, mhmm.

NBA Superstar

Coming from the person who thinks the US is in a good position economically because it has cut its deficit a bit .

Some of you? Seeing as i don't belong to any group i'm lost as to what that means. Your classifying people as such i think shows how warped your perceptions of things are: you see everything in black and white, with your opinion on one side, and the most exaggerated and hyperbolic of your opposition's opinion on the other. Unfortunately for you, in real life things are not so simple. What you are doing is a traditional 'straw man' fallacy: i suggest you look it up.

I certainly didn't say any of that, and i think there is a happy medium between 'omg America's gonna die' and thinking that everything's fine and dandy because the deficit was reduced a little over the space of 4 years.

The US is such an economic powerhouse that it can get away with a lot of fiscal irresponsibility; doesn't mean it should be accepted as ok. And it doesn't negate the fact that things have to keep moving in the same direction, and they really need to be moving faster than they are right now.

i read and follow current events more than most of you i think. I think a lot of you here make up your own realities and doom/gloom for the worst.

i understand there is a lot of gray, but i have no problem calling you all out for the black and white you've been completely wrong on , which would have had major repercussions against our country's well being if your doom/gloom got their way.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus

this ni99a is literally retarded

feel free to explain where i'm wrong. or where our 'annual' GDP will end up thx kid LOL
    Last edited by Godzuki; 10-30-2013 at 08:29 PM.

NBA Superstar

lol you have no idea how amused i am of how much some people here still hate me so much from years ago. i guess bitter is a understatement

U.S. deficit falls to... 10-30-2013 08:39 PM damn you're an idiot...
    U.S. deficit falls to... 10-30-2013 08:30 PM Wow, I just realized you're in green rep. Negged for righteousness.~~~Harry
    U.S. deficit falls to... 10-30-2013 08:24 PM ur dumb as a brick - Uterus
    what national chain... 10-30-2013 08:12 PM kfc sucks mah ballz, just like your momma
    U.S. deficit falls to... 10-30-2013 07:37 PM virgin korean ****** - millwad

Damn this guy is friggin retarded. I'm done with him. One last thing though:

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    the problem with a lot of you OTC ISH conspiracy theorists is you don't read or follow shit. You all make up your own realities here which is why i stopped taking any of you seriously a long time ago. Its really like Tea Party people who make up how its fine if we go over the fiscal clifff. Never mind what economists might say, what you see around you and believe means everything, right?

We ARE the economic powerhouse throughout the world. We're the basis of the world economy and affect almost all of their markets which is why they were so pissed about Republicans holding out to pay our debts because it creates world market uncertainty. We have twice the GDP of the second highest country(China) in the world. Do you realize how much of a gap that is and how much above we are?

whatever tho, its not my job to make crazy people sane. I know the internet has a lot of people who only preach and think doom and gloom and its sad to me. i just hoped some of you would/could think with some logic but my bad for taking the higher road for change on ISH OTC .
    i read and follow current events more than most of you i think. I think a lot of you here make up your own realities and doom/gloom for the worst.

i understand there is a lot of gray, but i have no problem calling you all out for the black and white you've been completely wrong on , which would have had major repercussions against our country's well being if your doom/gloom got their way.
    Who is this 'you' and 'you lot' and 'you all' that you keep rambling about? A lot of the things you keep claiming 'my lot' keep saying, i've never said, ever. So much for your understanding of 'gray' then.

National High School Star

Not even KevinNYC can save you.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    Not even KevinNYC can save you.

NBA Superstar

Damn this guy is friggin retarded. I'm done with him. One last thing though:

Who is this 'you' and 'you lot' and 'you all' that you keep rambling about? A lot of the things you keep claiming 'my lot' keep saying, i've never said, ever. So much for your understanding of 'gray' then.

i'm not far left tho and i'm very middle grounded if anything i'd say. I just think ISH OTC has some of those very stereotypical internet conspiracy theorists who are borderline schizophrenics. They talk in absolutes but are never right about anything, which pretty much sums their beliefs and constant fear mongering here up, which has been going on for years on OTC. Like whenever i read or hear about internet conspiracy theorists i think of ISH OTC, thats how sad i think some people here are tbh. Its funny to me tho how they never own up to being wrong even if they've been wrong so many times with some of the most important decisions our country has made.

I get people hate me here for being immature and shit'ing on them in the past, taking things to real low levels, etc. i'm cool with that and accept it. I just think they're just not very realistic or smart people who follow much. If you can make a reasonable argument where/how i'm wrong, i'd be happy to say you're right, but as far as i'm concerned, i think you and a lot of the ones here who preach the same shit you do are some of the dumbest people on the internet. sorry

NBA rookie of the year

lol you have no idea how amused i am of how much some people here still hate me so much from years ago. i guess bitter is a understatement

U.S. deficit falls to... 10-30-2013 08:39 PM damn you're an idiot...
    U.S. deficit falls to... 10-30-2013 08:30 PM Wow, I just realized you're in green rep. Negged for righteousness.~~~Harry
    U.S. deficit falls to... 10-30-2013 08:24 PM ur dumb as a brick - Uterus
    what national chain... 10-30-2013 08:12 PM kfc sucks mah ballz, just like your momma
    U.S. deficit falls to... 10-30-2013 07:37 PM virgin korean ****** - millwad
    Haha, pretty hilarious that our "beef" is still remembered here, I did not give you that rep/neg but hey, you really don't understand economy and the numbers you're trying to use.

so uh. what does all this junk mean?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Haha, pretty hilarious that our "beef" is still remembered here, I did not give you that rep/neg but hey, you really don't understand economy and the numbers you're trying to use.

for the record i didn't think that was you but if it was whatever. trust me when i say i got no beef with you or gobbs for back in the day. but i guess some people really want to see us fight again. i'm not reallly into that these days, i take ISH a lot less seriously than i used to

i'm not far left tho and i'm very middle grounded if anything i'd say. I just think ISH OTC has some of those very stereotypical internet conspiracy theorists who are borderline schizophrenics. They talk in absolutes but are never right about anything, which pretty much sums their beliefs and constant fear mongering here up, which has been going on for years on OTC. Like whenever i read or hear about internet conspiracy theorists i think of ISH OTC, thats how sad i think some people here are tbh. Its funny to me tho how they never own up to being wrong even if they've been wrong so many times with some of the most important decisions our country has made.

I get people hate me here for being immature and shit'ing on them in the past, taking things to real low levels, etc. i'm cool with that and accept it. I just think they're just not very realistic or smart people who follow much. If you can make a reasonable argument where/how i'm wrong, i'd be happy to say you're right, but as far as i'm concerned, i think you and a lot of the ones here who preach the same shit you do are some of the dumbest people on the internet. sorry

Now who's talking in absolutes?

I still don't know who 'they' are.

And i think you'd struggle to find a single person on here that shares the same collection of political views as i do, let alone a bunch of them. Keep it up with the absolutes buddy

deficit coming down under a trillion does indeed mean something in the monetary system we currently live under.. There is still plenty of debt, but that is some progress

NBA rookie of the year

for the record i didn't think that was you but if it was whatever. trust me when i say i got no beef with you or gobbs for back in the day. but i guess some people really want to see us fight again. i'm not reallly into that these days, i take ISH a lot less seriously than i used to

Good, we're on the same page then!

Take care, buddy.