Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Default Do Bulls fans miss Marco Belinelli & Nate Robinson?

Was there a chance you guys could have re-signed both of them?

It looks like you guys are having trouble to create any offense besides Derrick Rose. Nate could have been the perfect guy to spell Rose off the bench.

I just can't see you guys beating Miami or Indiana in a 7 game series with your bench as of now.

Will you have to make a move before the deadline? I think so.

National High School Star

Default Re: Do Bulls fans miss Marco Belinelli & Nate Robinson?

the entire city loved nate robinson.. the nerve of that franchise not to resign him really GRINDS MY GEARS

they deserve their 2ndround exit

Local High School Star

Bulls owner is cheap and doesn't care about basketball compared to baseball (since he owns the White Sox, said he'd trade 6 NBA championships for a World Series), but who cares about the White Sox?
    Pretty much no one, even when they won the most boring World Series in recent memory in 2005, no one cared.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

They should. Their offense looks god awful.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brook(lyn)Lopez
    Bulls owner is cheap and doesn't care about basketball compared to baseball (since he owns the White Sox, said he'd trade 6 NBA championships for a World Series), but who cares about the White Sox?
    Pretty much no one, even when they won the most boring World Series in recent memory in 2005, no one cared.
    No one cares about baseball.

Very fair questions.

Belinelli was good for the Bulls but they didn't need to re-sign him.

I think people are being too hard on Dunleavy thus far. This is by far the best basketball team he has been on in his NBA career. His role/niche with the team will take some time to carve but once he's comfortable, he fits the Bulls perfectly.

3 point shooter who buys in to Thibs style, can pass, play 2-4 on the court....

Nate will be sorely missed w/ out a doubt. I wanted him back terribly. I understand he got signed for cheap, so in the end the Bulls could afford him but I heard both sides were worried about playing time w/ Rose coming back and Hinrich and Teague already locked in for the season.

Its a shame to see he went to Denver which already has two good PG's in Lawson and Dre Miller.

The Bulls need time people. Derrick Rose isn't close to himself yet. Joakim is a beast and he's nowhere near himself either.

Factor in Butler playing w/ Rose for the first time in his career and again, PATIENCE. Buckets already had an efficient 20 with 5 stls in the Miami game, basically single handedly leading the comeback late in the 4th to make it a bit a closer. He also had 11 points and 10 boards w/ a few steals against the knicks on an off night. He is learning how to play w/ the other guys as well.

Deng had the whole summer off for the most part so I expect him to get slightly more consistent.

And since we are mentioning offense, Booz has looked GREAT. 31 against the Heat on 13-18, then last night should have got more touches after going for 14 on 5-7 w/ 7 boards.

Bulls are a work in progress people. They haven't had this starting 5 together in a LONG time, not to mention Butler has never played in this starting 5.

They'll work the kinks out and get the 1 or the 2 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brook(lyn)Lopez

Plenty of people cared in IL. The White Sox went on a magical run that post season losing 1 game and sweeping the shit out of the Astros in the WS.

You saying boring, I say it was an enjoyable slaughter to watch. There was a new hero every game.

And Bulls owner is cheap but this will be the 2nd year the Bulls pay the Luxury tax and I believe since they are repeat tax payers they are in for 91 mil all things considered for this season.

Why didn't they resign Nate anyway? Had a monster playoffs.
    Do they have any bench left?

Theyll get destroyed in the playoffs this season, thibs will run them into the ground..

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Why didn't they resign Nate anyway? Had a monster playoffs.
    Do they have any bench left?

Theyll get destroyed in the playoffs this season, thibs will run them into the ground..

The real question is. Why doesn't any franchise KEEP Nate?

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT111

there is something to this, and I love Nate. But this needed to be said.

3-time NBA All-Star

The Spurs are paying Marco $2M/year and the Nuggets are paying Nate $2M/year, while the Bulls are paying Dunleavy $3M/year. I think its safe to say that they probably could've paid both of them and brought them back.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Very fair questions.

Belinelli was good for the Bulls but they didn't need to re-sign him.

I think people are being too hard on Dunleavy thus far. This is by far the best basketball team he has been on in his NBA career. His role/niche with the team will take some time to carve but once he's comfortable, he fits the Bulls perfectly.

3 point shooter who buys in to Thibs style, can pass, play 2-4 on the court....

Nate will be sorely missed w/ out a doubt. I wanted him back terribly. I understand he got signed for cheap, so in the end the Bulls could afford him but I heard both sides were worried about playing time w/ Rose coming back and Hinrich and Teague already locked in for the season.

Its a shame to see he went to Denver which already has two good PG's in Lawson and Dre Miller.

The Bulls need time people. Derrick Rose isn't close to himself yet. Joakim is a beast and he's nowhere near himself either.

Factor in Butler playing w/ Rose for the first time in his career and again, PATIENCE. Buckets already had an efficient 20 with 5 stls in the Miami game, basically single handedly leading the comeback late in the 4th to make it a bit a closer. He also had 11 points and 10 boards w/ a few steals against the knicks on an off night. He is learning how to play w/ the other guys as well.

Deng had the whole summer off for the most part so I expect him to get slightly more consistent.

And since we are mentioning offense, Booz has looked GREAT. 31 against the Heat on 13-18, then last night should have got more touches after going for 14 on 5-7 w/ 7 boards.

Bulls are a work in progress people. They haven't had this starting 5 together in a LONG time, not to mention Butler has never played in this starting 5.

They'll work the kinks out and get the 1 or the 2 seed.
    Fair points. No doubt the Bulls will have one of the best records in the NBA.

I just don't think its fair to Rose that he has no one that appears able to create their own shot...besides Butler (at times).

Give this man a ci-gar

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    The Spurs are paying Marco $2M/year and the Nuggets are paying Nate $2M/year, while the Bulls are paying Dunleavy $3M/year. I think its safe to say that they probably could've paid both of them and brought them back.

Bulls are over the luxury tax. Nate is okay but we don't need him really. We need height and a SG/backup center.

Dunking on everybody in the park alexd's Avatar

because he s a midget with awful diva personality.he s incredible athlete and I really like his reckless playstyle but he can t defend cause of him height.he s freakishly strong,but can t really orchestrate an offense.he can score,nothing more