Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cp3 or Durant?

Decent playground baller sodapop's Avatar

Default Re: Cp3 or Durant?

Ya flake!!

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop
    We've been here before KG215 and this is the first time we both disagree. You never called me ignorant in the past. I guess there's a first time for everything. BTW, I'm ready to hear your excuse or claim why you think I'm wrong about Chris Paul and Kevin Durant not being championship material? We can both sit here and pass ignorant insults back n' forth all day long. That's the easy way out. Again, for once in your life PLEASE back up your claim!! Dude, I've read plenty of comments by you. You're always waiting for someone to take your side in the debate and never stood firm alone. I've agreed plenty of times with you in the past. This time, the tables have turned. Stop the childish BS and back your own words up?
    If Chris Paul doesn't get something done this year, then yeah, maybe there's some truth to it.

But what can you possibly have seen to lead you believe Durant isn't that type of player? As soon as Westbrook got hurt last year in the playoffs, their title hopes and their perch atop of the West was immediately over. No one expected them to win it all. So throw 2013 out the window as evidence.

In 2012, they got to the Finals and simply lost to the best player on the planet and the better team; so using 2012 as part of your argument is stupid. Not to mention Durant and Westbrook were 23 year olds and Harden and Ibaka were 22. History has shown this is a "take your lumps" league, and teams that young simply don't just waltz right through the league and start winning titles. If they had lost to anyone but the Heat, maybe, but they lost to a team that was every bit as good on paper (I argue better) and who happened to have one of the 5-10 best players of all-time at his peak.

And in 2011, they were even younger (Durant and Russ were 22 and Harden and Serge were 21) and lost to the eventual champs who had a team full of savvy veterans surrounding a top 15-20 player all-time playing out of his mind. If you want to hold that against Durant, fine, but don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

I can't, for the life of me, think of any credible reason as to why Durant isn't a championship caliber player...whatever the hell that means. Not all careers/situations are created equal.

NBA Superstar

^SMH why did you give this troll any time of the day

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

P.S. Hey Fudge? Are you still the same fair weather fan who claim to be an Heat fan since Tim Hardaway. Wait? Was it an Orlando Magic fan since Shaq? Wait? Was it a fan of the Mavs since Dirk Nowitzki rookie year? Once a flake, always a flake. Be careful not to fall on the wrong side of the fence this time!!

BRO, HEAT FAN SINCE BIRTH. Get that shit right, ****[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]0t.

Dude, your comprehensive skills suck!! The topic of this thread, CP3 or Durant? My response, I choose neither. Both players are too overrated. Honestly, you can't compare CP3 to Durant, vice versa. Since this thread topic is only based on opinion, I voiced mine. Here's the problem... Some of you have a problem with my opinion. You can't handle an opinion opposite from your own. I ask, please specify WHY the insults and make your claim? I have not received nothing worth an honest debate yet. Just another opinion of an idiot poster? Aren't we all?
    You said they're overrated...what were your reasons? Because Durant lost to LeBron in the Finals ,when one can argue that he OUTPLAYED LeBron that series? They lost to a better team. Big whoop.

You actually are an idiot poster. Go crawl back in your hole.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Just because you post this bullshit in every single post you make about Durant, doesn't make it true.
    Can't handle the truth? Keep crying at my posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    You said they're overrated...what were your reasons? Because Durant lost to LeBron in the Finals ,when one can argue that he OUTPLAYED LeBron that series? They lost to a better team. Big whoop.

You actually are an idiot poster. Go crawl back in your hole.
    Again, Kevin Durant and Chris Paul are NOT championship material. Other words, they're not leaders nor have the capability to lead a team to a championship. They're good franchise superstars. But they're not on the same level as LeBron, Kobe, Wade, KG, Paul Pierce, Duncan, Manu Gin

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

BRO, HEAT FAN SINCE BIRTH. Get that shit right, ****[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]0t.
    Heat fan since birth? Is that the direction the wind's blowing? What will it be next year? Lakers?

High School Starter

There's always a bunch of losers who know Jack didley about basketball claiming such and such aren't championship material until they win one, how many idiots said the same about Dirk and lebron

[QUOTE=sodapop]Again, Kevin Durant and Chris Paul are NOT championship material. Other words, they're not leaders nor have the capability to lead a team to a championship. They're good franchise superstars. But they're not on the same level as LeBron, Kobe, Wade, KG, Paul Pierce, Duncan, Manu Gin

Heat fan since birth? Is that the direction the wind's blowing? What will it be next year? Lakers?
    Heats bruh. Been a Heat fan since birth...you think ima stop when they're well on their way to a 3peat? Quit being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Just because you post this bullshit in every single post you make about Durant, doesn't make it true.
    Go easy on the mentally incompetent, KG

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Every post you make gives me the impression that you look and act something like this

[QUOTE=sodapop]Again, Kevin Durant and Chris Paul are NOT championship material. Other words, they're not leaders nor have the capability to lead a team to a championship. They're good franchise superstars. But they're not on the same level as LeBron, Kobe, Wade, KG, Paul Pierce, Duncan, Manu Gin

Dwight Howard > CP3>KD