Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Think what you want about Jeff..

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    oi, "millwad" swedish dude--

you are very flexible and interesting in your replies and personality, admirably so, but i notice that when someone DOES back you up a tree, you're rarely quite able to leap to the nearest tree and reach safety.

no, i see that you tend to spend that time trying to defend the time you spent being an ass, no weaknesses admitted.

but, mate... why not just admit the deed, wash your hands, throw a joke out there, and join the rest of us humans?
    I am just as human as you, I just like pushing Fiddy's buttons. I am a vegetarian brother.

You get much further with the InsideHoops Admin if you actually personally email. Show some respect and legitimate manners than posting bullshit on the forums.

Just saying.

   

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    I am just as human as you, I just like pushing Fiddy's buttons. I am a vegetarian brother.
    you may be just as human as me, bro, but why not own up to the other bros for those recent replies?

anyway... moving on... are you really total veg at this point? you mean, without mother-fluffing supplements, either...?

NBA rookie of the year

you may be just as human as me, bro, but why not own up to the other bros for those recent replies?

anyway... moving on... are you really total veg at this point? you mean, without mother-fluffing supplements, either...?
    Yeah, I'm a bitch too often on this site, that's true.

Yupp, haven't had any meat for almost 6 years.

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

Even about Israel Jeff is not excessive. Ive participated in threads where i have been critical of Israel and i was not banned.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    You get much further with the InsideHoops Admin if you actually personally email. Show some respect and legitimate manners than posting bullshit on the forums.

Just saying.
    Or you write it in front of everyone so people will appreciate that we actually have a little bit of freedom here compared to other basketball forums where people shut you up for the most silly things.

Probably why I am still here, not active at any other forum but ISH.

Jeff is really nice. There is a couple posts he could have banned me for, but instead he was lenient and just deleted the post. Plus he told me to keep my head up when I was down a month or two ago

   

so we've calmed down a bit... back to being friends?... have some interesting shit to talk about to make each others' lives more interesting?

NBA rookie of the year

so we've calmed down a bit... back to being friends?... have some interesting shit to talk about to make each others' lives more interesting?
    I was calm before, my friend.

Definitely, I'm always interested in interesting shit!

Some forums will ban you on the spot for double posting (two posts in a row). Jeff is great at understanding this is the internet and letting alot of stuff fly, but i'm also pretty sure this is the only forum where "fresh kid" wouldn't be permabanned within 3 days. Thats a little tooo lax

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Jeff is really nice. There is a couple posts he could have banned me for, but instead he was lenient and just deleted the post. Plus he told me to keep my head up when I was down a month or two ago
    Yeah, he tells us all to keep our heads up when we're down. He likes to look in our eyes while we suck his..

Oh, what? You're not talking about that type of "down?" Oh. Carry on.

a forum where you cant talk shit and post unpopular opinions to cause contraversy is useless..........imagne a forum where everyone agreed with eachother and kissed eachothers ass..........so fukking boring
    i used to be a nhl fan and visit the hockey forum HFboards.........they have nazi/taliban mods

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Haha, the owner and the mods are taking their bogus site a little bit too seriously.
    lmao Ewe are the reds to their greens.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    a forum where you cant talk shit and post unpopular opinions to cause contraversy is useless..........imagne a forum where everyone agreed with eachother and kissed eachothers ass..........so fukking boring
    That's most of the Spurs fan boards. Just a bunch of losers that try to make themselves seem important in the glow of a winning team. Fkk outta here I'm there for the Spurs not some 30+ yr old fat white slobs with thick ass glasses making more noise than their nerdiness warrants them in the real world lmao

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
    That's most of the Spurs fan boards. Just a bunch of losers that try to make themselves seem important in the glow of a winning team. Fkk outta here I'm there for the Spurs not some 30+ yr old fat white slobs with thick ass glasses making more noise than their nerdiness warrants them in the real world lmao