Default Blacks "tricked" into electing white guy

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=793_1384052181

Democratic base makes me laugh.

Default Re: Blacks "tricked" into electing white guy

ok no one cares

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Prove how many democrats fell for that. Then prove how many republicans fell for that. Oh wait, you can't.

It's a f*cking community college position that holds no power and nobody gives a f*ck about. Why would anyone know this guy?

Plus, he's clearly a piece of shit conservative, anti-gay and racist.

And...? It doesn't defeat the fact that racist Houston voters voted for him simply because he implied that he was black.

   

you're trying to make something of this, while ignoring what just came out about barry via VF and the other thing...?

why do you even post here?

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    you're trying to make something of this, while ignoring what just came out about barry via VF and the other thing...?

Obama being a loner stems from his coward father and whore mother leaving him when he was adolescent... that story bores me.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    why do you even post here?

Talk basketball and politics.

   

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    Obama being a loner stems from his coward father and whore mother leaving him when he was adolescent... that story bores me.
    she meant well. TBH, it's a sad story.

   

time to admit something:

longhorn was right about certain things, maybe many things.

IMO he's still silly in many ways, but let's face it... he was right in many ways and we were wrong.

little more to say... whoever's right is right, IMO. that's the main rule i live my life by. whoever's right is right.

Banned

Video is hilarious.

The blatantly accepted and undisputed double standard that 'only white people aren't allowed to be racist' only creates more division and animosity.

Minority groups basically are double dipping these days and everyone knows it. They demand 'equality' when THAT'S convenient, but then they also welcome special treatment based on minority status when THAT'S convenient.

And the funny thing is that it's liberal whites, who feel GUILTY for their own perceived superiority to minorities, who accept it. If they actually viewed people equally, they wouldn't accept arbitrary inconsistencies in the system. But deep down they're glad to be straight or white or whatever the case is, and they pity people who aren't. THAT'S what it's about. It's not about seeing people as equal. It's about pitying them for not being equal. And because that's how liberals see things, they try to relieve their guilt by overcompensating for groups they consider to be their less fortunate retarded little brother.

Nobody loves to feel snobby and superior and elitist more than a liberal white "I was listening to this band before they were popular' hipster. It's only natural that deep down they feel themselves to be above minorities in America, but they also feel that in order to look aware, compassionate, and intelligent they must be willing to coddle and appease those who they don't take seriously, and blame all the problems on their meanie conservative nemesises.

But really, liberals are just a bunch of weenies with self image issues.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I would find this situation funny if it didn't end with an anti-gay guy landing a position at a college, where gay students commonly find a safer environment to be themselves.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I would find this situation funny if it didn't end with an anti-gay guy landing a position at a college, where gay students commonly find a safer environment to be themselves.
    He's part of a school board, it doesn't matter if he's anti-gay, he doesn't have any actual power to implement any policies whatsoever unless the rest of the board goes along with them too. All he's going to do is sit in meetings with 20-30 other guys that take place every three months or so. Unless he has the hypnotic vocal power to turn the whole room to go along with him, nothing can possibly happen.

Sick of the racial double standards in America Why are some races allowed to be racist and white people aren't? We aren't moving any closer to equality, all we're doing is continuing to encourage segregation.

Just the fact that this guy had to pretend he was black to win a school board election, and voters only voted for him because they thought he was black says so much.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 11-11-2013 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234

And...? It doesn't defeat the fact that racist Houston voters voted for him simply because he implied that he was black.
    he was running against another black person. i guess the black guy interpreted in the flyers was more black than the other black guy.

you cant really say people voted for this guy because they thought he was black just because he got votes.

another terrible point made by a conservative republican

is your dad white or black? im guessing hes white

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    is your dad white or black? im guessing hes white
    Of course he's white, he's a white guy. He's just black for his internet character to try to give some validity in his warped mind to his trolling.