Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Home of the 16

Default Yo , Christians ... Who was Cain's wife?

So it goes from Adam & Eve being the first two humans on earth, then she gave birth to Cain & Abel. So then, what happened? How was Cain able to find a wife? Did he f*ck a Gorilla? & that's how people were able to connect us with apes?

Such a huge hole in the story. LMFAO

This is why I'm an agnostic.
    Last edited by $LakerGold; 11-11-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Default Re: Yo , Christians ... Who was Cain's wife?

It was one of Adam's daughter

Gen 5:4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters.

   

her name is michelle.

i'm not even christian and i knew that one.

Home of the 16

Hahahahahahahaha Stfu!!

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    her name is michelle.

i'm not even christian and i knew that one.
    is that the wendy's chick?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    So it goes from Adam & Eve being the first two humans on earth, then she gave birth to Cain & Abel. So then, what happened? How was Cain able to find a wife? Did he f*ck a Gorilla? & that's how people were able to connect us with apes?

This is why I'm an agnostic.

Finding holes in the historical accuracy of the bible and running to tell everyone what you figured out to show off how smart you are is very 17 years old bro.

Usually that phase just comes just after the phase where you listen to Immortal Technique for the first time and then sprint to the nearest discussion of hip hop and say "Dude you guys don't even know, you need to listen to Immortal Technique. I've been a fan for years.."

The percentage of people on a board like this who interpret the bible literally on a zealous level is probably between two and zero. You're trying way too hard to prove yourself to nobody dude.

But congratulations on like, figuring out the world man! You're a certified liberal now. Go out and talk about what everyone else should and needs to do but don't do it yourself. God speed.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    Finding holes in the historical accuracy of the bible and running to tell everyone what you figured out to show off how smart you are is very 17 years old bro.

Usually that phase just comes just after the phase where you listen to Immortal Technique for the first time and then sprint to the nearest discussion of hip hop and say "Dude you guys don't even know, you need to listen to Immortal Technique. I've been a fan for years.."

The percentage of people on a board like this who interpret the bible literally on a zealous level is probably between two and zero. You're trying way too hard to prove yourself to nobody dude.

But congratulations on like, figuring out the world man! You're a certified liberal now. Go out and talk about what everyone else should and needs to do but don't do it yourself. God speed.
    haha immortal technique: guy is such a douche.

Home of the 16

I was being raised a Baptist by my uncle & my whole family, but mostly him. But there were times when that asshole didn't even know the answer to my questions about God, he would always go around my questions & contradict himself. A Baptist who was a wife beater, & that would make us go to Church at night for a bible study even though we had to study for an exam the next day, but no because GOD is far more important.

& then you sit there saying that I just got into this? Get to know me first you dickwad. My first post was more a question than me "finding holes".
    Last edited by $LakerGold; 11-11-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    It was one of Adam's daughter

Gen 5:4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters.
    But even then, that says after Seth he had daughters. That doesn't explain how it went from Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel to another woman randomly popping up.

It's something I've always wondered too, but anytime I ask someone out of legit curiosity, they lash out at me for questioning the Bible. (much like Mr. 3000 Words Per Post just did)

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    But even then, that says after Seth he had daughters. That doesn't explain how it went from Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel to another woman randomly popping up.

It's something I've always wondered too, but anytime I ask someone out of legit curiosity, they lash out at me for questioning the Bible. (much like Mr. 3000 Words Per Post just did)
    i dont believe they explained the wedding explicitly but i think the question has been answered.

Banned

My first post was more a question than me "finding holes".

Home of the 16

?

The fact that's left unanswered led me to saying that it's a huge hole. Get that dick out of your ass.

shhhhhhh

Well if you're looking for holes in the bible you don't have to look hard... there's plenty of them but then that's why it's called faith.

But seriously, you have trouble with cain finding a wife but adam and eve suddenly busting on the scene out of nowhere doesn't make you think twice?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low

Do you also go around asking out of legitimate curiosity how Mary got pregnant if she was a virgin?

Unless youre looking for honest scientific insight as to how these things may have happened, which you and OP obviously are not, the only reason you'd go around asking these questions is to put people on the defensive. The pretext of innocent curiosity fools no one.

Hope I kept that short enough for you.

Mary cheated on Joseph because she was a slag and Jesus was thus a bastard. Mary just made up some story about an angel and God impregnating her so she wouldn't get stoned - true story.