Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: X Box One or PS4

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    which one is better for motion-sensor types of games? i'm gonna buy one for my dad, he liked the sports games on the xbox 360.
    Doing the real sport. Motion Sensor still has many flaws. But best would probably be the Wii U

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    Doing the real sport. Motion Sensor still has many flaws. But best would probably be the Wii U
    thanks, i'll consider the wii u. also, he's too old for the real sport :/

Can't stand the wii u controllers which is why I didn't and can't buy it

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    The Wii U pro controller is great, maybe my favorite of this gen.

Banned

I actually like the wii u gamepad after using it for awhile. Much more comfortable than I expected and much more comfortable once I spent some real time with it.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I actually like the wii u gamepad after using it for awhile. Much more comfortable than I expected and much more comfortable once I spent some real time with it.
    But there's only one game pad, everyone else uses the old wii remote right. And that controller is what, $60 and above?

Just buying the console alone you'd have to buy the controller at those prices to match current or last Gen controls. They fd up on that part imo

Banned

But there's only one game pad, everyone else uses the old wii remote right. And that controller is what, $60 and above?

Just buying the console alone you'd have to buy the controller at those prices to match current or last Gen controls. They fd up on that part imo
    Not sure I follow that reasoning. There's only one gamepad but there's only one controller with my xbox too. By gamepad I mean the controller the console comes with. The wii u pro controller is what I'd recommend as a second controller and is cheaper than a second controller for the xbox or ps. Either way though I much prefer my xbox but the wii u is still worth buying if you can find it cheap as a second console.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    The Wii U pro controller is great, maybe my favorite of this gen.
    Too bad it doesn't come with the Wii U and it doesn't have triggers, but otherwise a great controller. Great battery life.

That's the one thing with the PS4 controller. The buttons are all great and properly placed this time. I love that I can plug my headphones into it. Great that it has all these useless features like the touch pad, light bar, speaker and motion controls. But the battery life is shite, you get about 5 hours out of the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Too bad it doesn't come with the Wii U and it doesn't have triggers, but otherwise a great controller. Great battery life.

That's the one thing with the PS4 controller. The buttons are all great and properly placed this time. I love that I can plug my headphones into it. Great that it has all these useless features like the touch pad, light bar, speaker and motion controls. But the battery life is shite, you get about 5 hours out of the thing.
    You get 5 hours? Is that the ultra battery ps4 controller you have? I get like 3 to 4 and I barely used my ps4 yet.

You get 5 hours? Is that the ultra battery ps4 controller you have? I get like 3 to 4 and I barely used my ps4 yet.
    I'm being optimistic here. I almost never sit down and game for 5 hours at a time anyway, I just know that it's noticably much worse than the controllers of the previous generation.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    I'm being optimistic here. I almost never sit down and game for 5 hours at a time anyway, I just know that it's noticably much worse than the controllers of the previous generation.
    I figured.

They should of just let removable batteries be an option. I prefer battery packs. Also, the controller is however a huge upgrade from ps3. Other than the battery of course. It must be the light beam motion sensor gyro being on at all times.

Banned

I figured.

They should of just let removable batteries be an option. I prefer battery packs. Also, the controller is however a huge upgrade from ps3. Other than the battery of course. It must be the light beam motion sensor gyro being on at all times.
    Has yours worn out quickly? I know 3 people who picked up ps4s and all have had the thumbsticks wear out within a couple of months and one friend had the casing start coming apart at the seam so that holding the controller has a sharp edging where they should meet. They do feel really nice though, I never liked the ps3 controller but the ps4 is good.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Has yours worn out quickly? I know 3 people who picked up ps4s and all have had the thumbsticks wear out within a couple of months and one friend had the casing start coming apart at the seam so that holding the controller has a sharp edging where they should meet. They do feel really nice though, I never liked the ps3 controller but the ps4 is good.
    It hasn't. Maybe they're playing fighting games? I know that happens to the joysticks on ps4 controller they wear out quickly for fighters. The controller feels amazing though, perhaps even better than the 360s. xb1 control feels different, not as good as the best controller in the 360. Ps4 matched if not outdid the 360s controller.

You know how to take off the vibration on the ps4 though? That also kills battery and is bad for FPS games competitively.

Banned

It hasn't. Maybe they're playing fighting games? I know that happens to the joysticks on ps4 controller they wear out quickly for fighters. The controller feels amazing though, perhaps even better than the 360s. xb1 control feels different, not as good as the best controller in the 360. Ps4 matched if not outdid the 360s controller.

You know how to take off the vibration on the ps4 though? That also kills battery and is bad for FPS games competitively.
    Nah I don't have a ps4 year myself have only played on friends consoles. I have an xbox one at the moment and I prefer that controller to the ps4s but at the same time when I eventually get a ps4 I know that this time around the controller won't piss me off every time I play.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    thanks, i'll consider the wii u. also, he's too old for the real sport :/
    Yeah, i didn't quite mean like that, but personally, if i'm going to play a sports game, i like to use a proper controller.

Using motion sensing stuff just doesn't feel accurate enough for me to truely enjoy it.