Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: LeBron James is currently averaging 61% FG% in 9 games

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Casual fans, a lot of people I knew at my HS. Or at least 2nd after Jordan.
    Why would you let their irrational opinions dictate your own thoughts on him as a player? Are you that weak minded or un-educated in a basketball sense that you can't formulate your own opinion? You let others dictate you like that?

That's some real BETA, LeBron being left wide open scared to shoot jumpers type stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Why would you let their irrational opinions dictate your own thoughts on him as a player? Are you that weak minded you can't formulate your own opinion? You let others dictate you like that? That's some real BETA, LeBron being left wide open scared to shoot jumpers type stuff.

It's hard to like someone who's fans have been telling you your two favorite players ever (T-Mac, LBJ) suck for your entire time as an NBA fan. I find Kobe to be an arrogant prick in general anyways, I just don't like him. I never denied his ability. I'm allowed to be a Kobe hater.

Why would you let their irrational opinions dictate your own thoughts on him as a player? Are you that weak minded or un-educated in a basketball sense that you can't formulate your own opinion? You let others dictate you like that?

That's some real BETA, LeBron being left wide open scared to shoot jumpers type stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Sure he could. Westbrook could score on LeBron
    So could D-Rose, if the rest of the Heat defense was distracted by playmakers like Durant, and Harden on his Bulls team. But sadly, they don't exist. Thus why Derrick Rose is apples and oranges in context compared to him.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I am a huge kobe and lakers fan and even I can admit that LeBron is ****ing amazing. all of you haters are ridiculous, both kobe haters and lebron haters. these guys are ****ing amazing.

What's worse than these stat geek types, is the "he stat padded the whole game" basketball fans.

If you're on the court, you play basketball. If you're the best player, you play basketball. Especially if you're the best player, you let everyone know it.

This stat pad shit is about as lame as the people who use it. Not quite though.

So could D-Rose, if the rest of the Heat defense was distracted by playmakers like Durant, and Harden on his Bulls team. But sadly, they don't exist. Thus why Derrick Rose is apples and oranges in context compared to him.
    Lol. It's actually true. Heat pretty much decided "let this knucklehead chuck all he wants while we D up the non-retarded players".

In RRR3's logic: Kobe > LeBron. Why? Because Kobe could score on Bruce Bowen in the early 2000s and during the Gasol era. But Bowen locked Bron up. LeBron put up worse numbers on Bowen, than Rose did on LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Lol. It's actually true. Heat pretty much decided "let this knucklehead chuck all he wants while we D up the non-retarded players".

Exactly. Bone head had one HUGE game, which he lost for his team in the final seconds because of his stupidity. And the rest of the series? Nothing special. This was while facing regular man defense, with little to no help. Heat were distracted with shutting down Durant on ISOs, and Harden in the pick and roll. Harden being the reason they got to the Finals given his clutch play v.s. San Antonio the series prior. Who shut Harden down in the 2012 Finals? Miami strippers.