Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Game Thread: Atlanta Hawks (5-4) vs. New York Knicks (3-5), 7:30 PM ET on FSSouth/MSG

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    I'm afraid to saying anything good, because it could all go bad quickly...but...yeah, I mean, right now where would they be without him.
    He's just flatline too, looks so blank, could be someone visiting the house on jersey shore or something. But he's very skilled. Unfortunately no one taught him ever how to be a big.

Default Re: Game Thread: Atlanta Hawks (5-4) vs. New York Knicks (3-5), 7:30 PM ET on FSSouth/MSG

Amare. Try not to kill the game please.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Man those Rockettes are hot as hell, lot's of brief cametoe, but the commentary was telling with their little pauses.

Mike Breen: They are showing us a little... something
    Frazier: Captivating the public with their... agility.

Amare CANNOT play anymore. Ever. He has no value. He doesn't defend. People say that all the time about players but they mean they don't defend well. HE DOES NOT DEFEND AT ALL. He's essentially just empty space out there, it's worse than four on five because he demands the ball on offense.

PLEASE stop playing him.

Amare comes in,2 point lead turns into a 7 point deficit.

I've been saying this for a long time and I'll say it again: DON'T PLAY AMARE AT ALL

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Amare CANNOT play anymore. Ever. He has no value. He doesn't defend. People say that all the time about players but they mean they don't defend well. HE DOES NOT DEFEND AT ALL. He's essentially just empty space out there, it's worse than four on five because he demands the ball on offense.

PLEASE stop playing him.
    I like how the Knicks battle hard in the 1st quarter just to stay even. Then bench/Amare' comes in and down 7 immediately.

nice to see that everyone outside bargs and Melo still garbage... even Prigi.

Amare needs to retire....

NBA rookie of the year

The Hawks have needed a real center for a while now. Horford is just no presence down low.

Kate Upton tho

Fatton is so bad defensively...and people get on Bargnani's case? Felton is way worse.

Kmart!!!!

That pass from Bargnani made me ejaculate...Damn it, gotta clean up

In my tv they both look like the same colors wtf

Can't wait to watch some road games. These home games get me depressed.