Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Default Re: Game Thread: Brooklyn Nets (3-5) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (6-3), 10:30 PM ET on NBATV

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    JJ Redick isn't notorious for flopping.
    Please do prior research before saying what I'm saying is wrong. Enter "JJ Reddick flop" in google and you'll see several videos of his horrid flopping and articles on it too.

Edit: He's not notorious for flopping but his act job last night did win the Clippers the game. He's a flopper, no doubt, but he hasn't reached the "notorious" level just yet.
    Last edited by It's A VC3!!!; 11-17-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Default Re: Game Thread: Brooklyn Nets (3-5) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (6-3), 10:30 PM ET on NBATV

Great game for the Nets.. almost stole that one with no Brook, Deron, KG, PP or AK. For some reason they seem to play the Clippers really well.

The Clippers need some serious defensive help up front if they plan on going anywhere. Their interior defense has been among the worst I've seen this season. They also need to consolidate their wings into one real AS caliber player and upgrade. I was high on them coming into the season, but I don't see them going far in the playoffs unless they make some moves.

Plumlee is a beast, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    The Nets came out with more fire tonight, hence why the match was a close one. The Clippers won because the Nets played for 10 minutes in each quarter and the two minutes that they didn't play lost them the game. Losing the 10 point lead in the second quarter in just two minutes was inexcusable and if they closed that quarter out they would've won. Also, write a "Thank You" email to that piece of shit ref that called a horrible illegal screen call on Reggie late in the game. He was 100% set and thanks to a acting job by notorious flopper JJ Reddick, the foul was called and it changed the tide around and the Nets never recouped. Anyways, we didn't deserve to win. When you allow a team to shoot 51%, don't cry when you lose. Shit defense won't win you games.
    Russwest got some kleenex, you should see if he as any extras