Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Default Re: Game Thread: Brooklyn Nets (3-5) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (6-3), 10:30 PM ET on NBATV

Wow, for Taylor to play like this despite getting zero minutes all season is amazing. Nets doing a great job on defense and it's starting with Taylor but they keep giving up huge momentum breaking baskets.

Default Re: Game Thread: Brooklyn Nets (3-5) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (6-3), 10:30 PM ET on NBATV

We need ten trillion percent more from andray blatche and he still won't be half of what he was last year. Dude is a retard on defense and constantly hoisting up ridiculous shots. Get your ass down there and put a quick move on the slower deandre.. Come on..

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    We need ten trillion percent more from andray blatche and he still won't be half of what he was last year. Dude is a retard on defense and constantly hoisting up ridiculous shots. Get your ass down there and put a quick move on the slower deandre.. Come on..
    Hes been playing great tonight, relax.

cp3 needs to score more. held without a fg

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    Hes been playing great tonight, relax.
    They're missing 4-5 of their best players, playing a very impressive Clipper team at Staples center. Up by 10, and he's still raging.

Johnson has sucked the life out of this ****ing game. A 10-1 run by the clippers to end the quarter is putrid shit.

Blake goes off with a foot/ankle injury. injured in non-contact. i'd be very worried

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Blake goes off with a foot/ankle injury. injured in non-contact. i'd be very worried
    He looked frustrated on his way to the locker room too, gave the wall a good smack. I'd be worried as well if I was a Clippers fan.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Not to mention he was also pounding the walls backstage in anger and could barely even walk. Never want to see anyone go down so hopefully it's not as serious as it sounds.

Joe, can you please show some form of life for one damn time . You are taking us right out of the game. And **** that ugly ass scrub Mullins hitting a huge three.

Checking back in already. Much ado about nothing I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    He looked frustrated on his way to the locker room too, gave the wall a good smack. I'd be worried as well if I was a Clippers fan.
    He came back in the game.... So glad it wasn't anything serious

Blake #thereturn

Blake

I hate when seven footers can't go up with the fcking ball. Geez plumlee you soft shit