Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

Default Re: Game Thread: Indiana Pacers (9-0) vs. Chicago Bulls (4-3), 8:00 PM ET on WGN America

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Hopefully Indiana gets the 1st seed, and Chicago the 4th. Miami at 2 or 3 would be fine for me.
    I dont think indiana can get the 1st seed so miami has to go for it, else they will end up having to play both teams

Default Re: Game Thread: Indiana Pacers (9-0) vs. Chicago Bulls (4-3), 8:00 PM ET on WGN America

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    anyone got a good link?
    Check your inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    LOL at these Heat clowns wanting it the easiest way possible The fans are like the players!
    Why else do we have seeds if you cant plan around it, anyway the issue is pacers, we already know bulls will lose 4-1

Quote Originally Posted by thabisyo
    Why else do we have seeds if you cant plan around it, anyway the issue is pacers, we already know bulls will lose 4-1
    Aren't you a Heat fan and a major hater of both Chicago and Indiana? What are you doing in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    Not sure how that's a foul on Kirk. He's not allowed to shoot?
    That was bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Aren't you a Heat fan and a major hater of both Chicago and Indiana? What are you doing in this thread?
    I dont hate any team actually. I was just saying i would like bulls and pacers to play each other in the EC semi-Finals. But then Poido came and started being well, a clown and I made that statement. I didnt say smack about no team till he was saying smack to me

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    He needs to put Snell in. The kid needs to develop his game eventually.
    Absolutely.

This is a perfect time to get him out there.

Quote Originally Posted by thabisyo
    I dont hate any team actually. I was just saying i would like bulls and pacers to play each other in the EC semi-Finals. But then Poido came and started being well, a clown and I made that statement. I didnt say smack about no team till he was saying smack to me
    Well you're in our thread. I can say what I like?

LOL at these Heat clowns wanting it the easiest way possible The fans are like the players!
    Wouldn't having the 1 seed give them an easier road than th 2 or 3?

Get Snell out there Thibs!! And why isn't Teague getting burn?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Wouldn't having the 1 seed give them an easier road than th 2 or 3?
    Bulls will get 2 or 3 with hopefully Pacers getting 1 seed.

I want us to go at the heat.

Complete Player

Hinrich stole that pass from Steve Nash. He used to use that pass on a regular basis when he was with the Suns.

Well you're in our thread. I can say what I like?
    Oh well, I am out

Complete Player

Rose has been on fire all game. Should have been 7/9 if the ref didn't wipe one of his threes out with that offensive foul on Noah.

6 3s wow

Good to see that shot going down Rose