Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: "He looks like Kobe to me. Right back to his old self."

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    cry like a butthurt f@990t. look at the thread and the replies.
    Dude, it really wasn't that funny though. Been used a million times and even worst, It's an epic Myth.

I mean, Kobe's just coming off a 6ast per game season, has more career assist than Larry Bird....Actually (not including Point guards) Kobe only trails West, Pippen, and Drexler in career assist for non point guards. Not saying this is some impressive feat because it isn't, but it obviously shows that Kobe isn't the "chucker" "ball hog" you lames paint him out to be.

Shit, the dude yawl call the most unselfish All Time (LeBron) averages 20.1 fga Per game for his career, while Kobe averages 19.6 fga Per game for his career.

Yawl n!ggas ain't to bright are yawl?

National High School Star Mrofir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    calling me a f@990t makes u more of a man...Seriously i am talking online but if you see me on a street I would fcuk you up like a little b!tch...

point is...anybody can be a internet gangsta...b!tch...grow up a little

You are also a little girl

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Shit, the dude yawl call the most unselfish All Time (LeBron) averages 20.1 fga Per game for his career, while Kobe averages 19.6 fga Per game for his career.
    Because Bryant was a bench player early on and James has always been a starter... Skews the fga. Not saying Bryant's doesn't pass, he's a very good passer.

On the matter, James's best assist is scoring. If he scored 6-7 points less, he wouldn't be the elite player he's known to be right now and not the best in the game.