Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: GT: Detroit Pistons (3-5) @ Los Angeles Lakers (4-7) 6:30 pm PST

joey crawford didn't call that clear path

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Steve Blake can throw a damn nice lob

I had no idea
    steve blake and rudy fernandez has some nice ones for the blazers.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Nice flop Caldwell-Pope.

NBA Superstar

This has been a fun one so far.

NBA rookie of the year

Man Blake has like 3 alley oop passes tonight to Wesley Johnson. Dude can get up

I am loving Wes Johnson this season. What a pick up. Dude can play defence and hustle.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    I am loving Wes Johnson this season. What a pick up. Dude can play defence and hustle.
    I like his defense at the 3. He had some nice d there against Josh Smith in the post.

You know, I've hated the Pistons with a fiery hatred since 2004 for what they did to the Lakers. I've loved laughing at them sucking the last few years.

...but now? They're becoming likable. In fact, if they got rid of Stuckey and Wil Bynum, I might actually root for them to win some games. They have some cool players.

The times, they are a changing.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Never change Joey Crawford in calling horrible fouls just to get your attention for the game.

Local High School Star

If you want to draw a foul, just jump on someone's back

young

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    I like his defense at the 3. He had some nice d there against Josh Smith in the post.
    Lanky, fast, hustles. When he's got confidence he's got a decent shot as well. He's been one of my favorite players this season. Nick Young is slowly going back up on my list since he's been killing it off the bench.

Wes Johnson
    Steve Blake
    Jordan Hill
    Xavier Henry
    Nick Young

I don't get it. Lakers are trying to win games with that roster?

Much smarter to tank away the year, this is not a good year to overachieve.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Lanky, fast, hustles. When he's got confidence he's got a decent shot as well. He's been one of my favorite players this season. Nick Young is slowly going back up on my list since he's been killing it off the bench.
    It's a good thing for the Lakers too once Kobe comes back, Young will be accustomed to scoring loads of points off the bench. Wesley will fit that Trevor Ariza mold starting at the 3.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I don't get it. Lakers are trying to win games with that roster?

Much smarter to tank away the year, this is not a good year to overachieve.
    They're hopeful that Kobe will come back and be able to help lead them into the Playoffs while relying on free agency to maybe bring someone in with a ton of space. I kind of like it, I know it's not smart but I truly hate the idea of tanking. The idea of losing on purpose really just sinks a bad feeling into me so I love the idea of an underdog team playing with heart. There's a ton of other teams probably trying to tank anyways so why not try?