Default Basketball Cards-Rare Air Set

Many of you would remember the massive basketball card craze that hit somewhere around the early 90's, might of been different for America, but in Australia it was huge and basketball cards had real value.

I wanted to know, if my old set of mint condition rare air michael Jordan cards would be worth anything or might be in a few years? Or do you think that basketball cards having true value(unless you have michael jordan rookie card) is now a thing of the past...

Default Re: Basketball Cards-Rare Air Set

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Many of you would remember the massive basketball card craze that hit somewhere around the early 90's, might of been different for America, but in Australia it was huge and basketball cards had real value.

I wanted to know, if my old set of mint condition rare air michael Jordan cards would be worth anything or might be in a few years? Or do you think that basketball cards having true value(unless you have michael jordan rookie card) is now a thing of the past...
    wait untill the bulls win a championship, then Michael Jordans cards will spike in value. thats when you want to sell them. i think the majority of Michael jordan cards are decreasing in value. The only ones that will gain value for the future are his rookie cards.