Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Off duty NYPD beaten nearly to death video (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    don't even want to watch as I know it will just make me sick...

hope the guy is alright and doesn't have any serious brain damage or anything

and hope the attacker is raped in jail repeatedly
    Hes not going to get raped, hes going to be treated as a hero in jail because the guy was a cop.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

there is tons of "grey area" in this "good-cop bad-cop ratio" debate

I am sure there are plenty of cops that are "good" overall but have taken advantage of being a cop in a bad way a few times during their career...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    Think about the hundreds of thousands of police officers you don't here about in the news each day who merely do their job. I guess the headline "police make routine traffic stop" isn't too exciting. 99% may have been too high but it definitely isn't far off. I've had this exact discussion with an uncle of mine who works as a police officer in Detroit. Out of the ~200 different people he worked with, he estimated only 5 were bad cops. And this is in one of the highest crime rate and most poverty stricken cities in America.
    c'mon dude, you're being unrealistic. My local police department has been investigated following corruption rumors. Not too long ago a local blogger exposed the Phoenix police chief and the following investigation resulted in the chief being replaced. Before that, a couple cops were caught using steroids. Not to mention the mfing racial profiling they do, I've been pulled over for some bs reasons..."we're doing a check on expired tags" I wanted to fight that fggt, my tags weren't expired and there's no way he read my plates before pulling me over.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    c'mon dude, you're being unrealistic. My local police department has been investigated following corruption rumors. Not too long ago a local blogger exposed the Phoenix police chief and the following investigation resulted in the chief being replaced. Before that, a couple cops were caught using steroids. Not to mention the mfing racial profiling they do, I've been pulled over for some bs reasons..."we're doing a check on expired tags" I wanted to fight that fggt, my tags weren't expired and there's no way he read my plates before pulling me over.
    you're using very simple things to label someone a "bad cop" imo

steroid use?

okay if smoking a little pot once a year gets you the "bad cop" label then sure there are tons of bad cops...

IMO a "bad cop" would be a cop that beats someone to near death like this man did...that's why this topic came up in the first place, as though it is just pay back for what cops do on a regular

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    So you just got pulled over? you didn't get a ticket or anything? Maybe your car just met a description?
    Mexicans and blacks take offense to ever being pulled over or even questioned by police. They always think it must be a racially-motivated move to target them. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    So you just got pulled over? you didn't get a ticket or anything? Maybe your car just met a description?
    I just received a no proof of insurance ticket, which I took care of by going down to the court house and submitting my insurance documents.

Most people know that if you appear to be hispanic/mexican in phoenix, you're likely to be pulled over. The sheriff department sets up weekly traffic stops in order to detain illegal immigrants.

I can't say I blame you guys for doing it though. If my skin tone were of the darker variety, I'd probably pull that card too.

"You dare pull me over, officer? You racist pig, I know it's because of my skin color. You better let me out of this ticket or I'm going straight to the chief!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    Mexicans and blacks take offense to ever being pulled over or even questioned by police. They always think it must be a racially-motivated move to target them. Always.
    Yes, because being pulled over without breaking any law is normal. Not to mention that he couldn't have read my plates.

steroid use?

okay if smoking a little pot once a year gets you the "bad cop" label then sure there are tons of bad cops...

IMO a "bad cop" would be a cop that beats someone to near death like this man did...that's why this topic came up in the first place, as though it is just pay back for what cops do on a regular
    This. A bad cop is someone who abuses their power in a severe way like this.

steroid use?

people beat cops bc they can be real assholes, especially the ones that believe their authority is supreme. When you hear on the news that the same assholes who pulled you over are they themselves breaking the law, its pretty infuriating.