Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: November 2013 Derrick Rose knee injury is meniscus tear to right knee, needs surgery

first pic post-op

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: November 2013 Derrick Rose knee injury is meniscus tear to right knee, needs surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

You just don't get tired of being a little classless POS do you?
    LOL at this lowlife Chicago thug calling anyone a POS. I bet you're posting from a stolen computer.

Why is he gonna be out for the season? Aren't these injuries a couple months at most usually?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    is that your biggest concern in life is getting shot in the face? it shouldnt be a concern at all since it would end your pathetic garbage life.
    Attacking me won't bring Rose back. Nor will it get you out of your garbage ass city.

silkk still a clown as usual..

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Why is he gonna be out for the season? Aren't these injuries a couple months at most usually?
    We're talking about D-Rose here.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    I would assume it would have something to do with Rose being one of the most mentally soft players in NBA history. Even when it heals, he will be too scared to finish off the rest of the season. You know, like last year when he was the healthiest player on his team. But decided to sit out and eat candy the bench like a little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    LOL at this lowlife Chicago thug calling anyone a POS. I bet you're posting from a stolen computer.

Haha

The hate in your words says a lot about you man...it's sad that everyone but you can see it. I hope you get help for your mental afflictions and attain healthier outlets for your [misplaced] anger.

Hotep

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    silkk still a clown as usual..
    And you're still an anime watching, closet case. Life isn't fair, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Haha

The hate in your words says a lot about you man...it's sad that everyone but you can see it. I hope you get help for your mental afflictions and attain healthier outlets for your [misplaced] anger.

Hotep
    Kick rocks, thug. Save those words of wisdom at the homeless shelter you will be eating your Thanksgiving turkey from.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    first pic post-op

Would she stop taking pictures and give the man a sponge bath already? It's the least she could do.

don't let em get under your skin gogetter. he's just a loser he can make fun of me all he wants but it doesn't get to me.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Rose has torn meniscus - WOJBOMB

Damn it's really sad when something like this happens. I wish DR a thorough and successful recovery so we can watch him play again.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Kick rocks, thug. Save those words of wisdom at the homeless shelter you will be eating your Thanksgiving turkey from.
    Whoa whoa whoa you're saying my taxes are going to buying bums turkey?!