Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: CP3: "He young, He dont know no better"

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Pretty much... There's a reason he gets booed when he goes to Dodger stadium or Kings games... Once you get past the Clipper fan base he's pretty much an afterthought by LA sports fans
    The reason he gets booed at dodgers/kings games is because most LA fans are Lakers fans, and I doubt anyone will ever forget the whole veto trade thing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    On the court DMC and Paul exhibit the exact same level of maturity idk why anyone pretends otherwise. Paul is a ****ing child 90% of the time.
    different is cousins is exactly the same off the court. paul admitted he was acting mad and childish at the end of the game last night. cousins would never do that or ever apologize for anything. he truly needs to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    different is cousins is exactly the same off the court. paul admitted he was acting mad and childish at the end of the game last night. cousins would never do that or ever apologize for anything. he truly needs to grow up.
    this

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    You'd be okay with DMC completely regulating you like a prison b*tch? I don't like him so you shouldn't either and you have no say at all?

I fail to see where Thomas got shanked. Save your dramatics and loosen up your pants.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    I fail to see where Thomas got shanked. Save your dramatics and loosen up your pants.
    Why not save your pointless implications?

You're basically a monkey.

boogie strong n powerful he leader
    he tell what do
    no go paul he bad man
    come here

Shout out to that leadership.

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I would have been furious if I were Thomas. I would have smacked Boogie in the back of the head and told him to get his damn hands off of me.
    You never played for a team I can tell. Cousins is his teammate, if you ever played sports on organized teams at even the high school level, you learn to form a brotherhood with your teammates. You don't turn on your own brother because he pulled you away from shaking hands with the enemy. You talk to him about it later if you have an issue with it, but you don't show family weakness in public.

If your teammate doesn't want you being all smiley and friendly with the enemy after you all just lost the game, then you respect your bro's wishes.
    Last edited by 3LiftHeatCurse; 12-26-2013 at 11:10 PM.