Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Default When the Clippers get tossed in the 1st rd. again.

Will Cp3 be given another pass or is he out of passes?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: When the Clippers get tossed in the 1st rd. again.

People like you dont care what he does. You hate because you hate.

The same idiots hating on Lebron before he won are still doing it when he has 2 rings and 2 finals MVPS acting like 14 and 12ppg guys provided historically great help because of the name on their jersey and being great years ago.

Hating isnt results based. Its an issue with the person doing it.

Yes, he will be exposed as the overrated star who couldn't do it even with a great team.

High School Varsity 6th Man Connor B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    People like you dont care what he does. You hate because you hate.

The same idiots hating on Lebron before he won are still doing it when he has 2 rings and 2 finals MVPS acting like 14 and 12ppg guys provided historically great help because of the name on their jersey and being great years ago.

Hating isnt results based. Its an issue with the person doing it.
    Chris Paul has never made it past the second round. Lebron took a mdiocre team to the finals when he was 22 and is one of the ten best players of all time. I agree that there are people who will always blindly hate, but "hate" for Paul will be entirely justified if he fails yet again to make it past rounds 1 or 2.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B
    Chris Paul has never made it past the second round. Lebron took a mdiocre team to the finals when he was 22 and is one of the ten best players of all time. I agree that there are people who will always blindly hate, but "hate" for Paul will be entirely justified if he fails yet again to make it past rounds 1 or 2.
    this

How many NBA legends would win a title with Blake Griffin as the 2nd best player on the team?

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B

CP3 could have made the NBA Finals if he played in the Eastern Conference for the past decade. No doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    How many NBA legends would win a title with Blake Griffin as the 2nd best player on the team?
    One.

High School Varsity 6th Man Connor B's Avatar

The way you phrase it completely it ignores the fact that they have a very good back court supporting cast and a hall of fame coach. They had several good third options. Not to mention Griffin has played like a top 3 PF in the league thus far.

The Clippers have a deep back-court, but a pathetically shallow front-court. In the playoffs, rotations typically shorten to about 7 or 8 players.

CP3 / Collison
    Redick / Crawford
    Dudley / Barnes
    Griffin
    Jordan

That's their best 8 players. Feel free to sub any NBA legend in for CP3 and let me know what their title chances are.

High School Starter

Oh yes if Chris paul doesn't personally destroy okc,sas,miami and Indiana oh and Portland we should really hate him so bad man wow I can't wait I love hating him so much coz no one ever loved me
    Last edited by joeyjoejoe; 12-03-2013 at 02:39 AM.

lol. Clippers is not a real team.

Banned

The Clippers have a deep back-court, but a pathetically shallow front-court.

This has been their MO for the last three years, and every offseason I wonder why the hell they dont go after a Millsap, a Landry, even a Bass. Those guys have been out there and available to either be signed or traded for. And every year they just keep adding more guards/wings or using their resources to replace departing ones. Seriously, look at the guys who have played for them the past three years: Paul, Billups, Bledsoe, Crawford, Reddick, Collison, Willie Green, Butler, Barnes, Hill, Odom, Dudley.

Its madness. All those name players, and not once did they ever parlay some of them into anything useful in the frontcourt. Ryan Hollins and BJ Mullins is all they have to show for it. That is literally a holy shit situation. Theyd have been better off hangin onto Reggie Evans and KMart, never understood why they let those two go when they werent replacing them with anything better.

The organization got gifted Chris Paul and they botched it. Serves him and them right tho. They'll fail together.
    Last edited by OldSkoolball#52; 12-03-2013 at 03:25 AM.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    This has been their MO for the last three years, and every offseason I wonder why the hell they dont go after a Millsap, a Landry, even a Bass. Those guys have been out there and available to either be signed or traded for. And every year they just keep adding more guards/wings or using their resources to replace departing ones. Seriously, look at the guys who have played for them the past three years: Paul, Billups, Bledsoe, Crawford, Reddick, Willie Green, Butler, Barnes, Hill, Odom, Dudley.

Its madness. All those name players, and not once did they ever parlay some of them into anything useful in the frontcourt. Ryan Hollins and BJ Mullins is all they have to show for it. That is literally a holy shit situation. Theyd have been better off hangin onto Reggie Evans and KMart, never understood why they let those two go when they werent replacing them with anything better.

The organization got gifted Chris Paul and they botched it. Serves him and them right tho. They'll fail together.
    Might be waiting for Emeka if the Suns buy him out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by joeyjoejoe
    no one ever loved me
    This is accurate.