Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: A great era specific talent...

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Was everyone asleep last season while he was schooling the league at 35?
    Schooling who? He was the leader on the most overhyped team of all-time. 2013 Lakers were predicted to dominate the league and they flat out sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    ummm pretty sure that play was from last year
    Last year was a different era.

Quote Originally Posted by SixShooter
    weight doesn't matter if its fat. u have a gut and estrogen filled nipples.
    A gut?

I have a six pack.

I'm guessing this is just your way of trying to get body shots though?

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I have a six pack.

Heavincent getting mad because his alternate account posting didn't work, so now hes over here trying to save face by ganging up. Take the L bro. You tried posting a pic of me, and it didn't work. lol...

Last year was a different era.
    Nice comeback to hide the stupidity of your post.

I was very close to just labeling this a troll thread, but your second paragraph peaked my intrest. There was a point 7 years ago during the "be like mike\and 1 era", when hardcore ball fans were a lot more favorable towards isolation/ volume scorers. Today however, is not that day. Today the first two questions people ask when it comes to volume scorers are: Do you score efficiently? And do you make your teammates better?

Melo's scoring season last year, would have been idolized 7 years ago during that era, but today we just look at it, as one dimensional. It's the reason KD, who could be one of the most dominant scorers in Nba history, has spent so much time trying to improve his passing and defense. You think if Kd was playing in the culture during Ai's mvp year, he wouldn't be trying to be "that scorer"? The reality is expectations for wing scorers is at an all time high. It's not simply about being able to isolate and score anymore.

To connect this back to Kobe, I think people's perception of his approach to the game has changed over the years. I actually think the best way you can see this divide, is when you look at debates surrounding his Peak season. This more critical type of fan tends to attribute 08 as his peak season, because of his all around game. Whiles on the other hand "the be like mike generation fans" tend to view his 06 season as his peak"
    Last edited by Purch; 12-09-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Heavincent getting mad because his alternate account posting didn't work, so now hes over here trying to save face by ganging up. Take the L bro. You tried posting a pic of me, and it didn't work. lol...

Learning to shoot layups

A gut?

I have a six pack.

I'm guessing this is just your way of trying to get body shots though?
    shit bro a six pack?!?!

first of all i can see ur fat hanging over through ur fukn shirt. can only imagine what it looks like without it. second of all, you look like the typical rich suburban ***** spoiled by his parents. i would beat the shit out of you if we ever met in person with that ****ing mouth of yours. internet keyboard warrior, prolly shy and quiet as **** in person.

shit bro a six pack?!?!

first of all i can see ur fat hanging over through ur fukn shirt. can only imagine what it looks like without it. second of all, you look like the typical rich suburban ***** spoiled by his parents. i would beat the shit out of you if we ever met in person with that ****ing mouth of yours. internet keyboard warrior, prolly shy and quiet as **** in person.
    Can only imagine what it looks like without it?
    So you really do want body shots. Lol... I'm at 210lbs now after cutting for summer so they're even more fap worthy for you.

As for rich... Am I supposed to be ashamed I'm well off? Beat the shit out of me? OkAy. How about posting with your real account and pictures of yourself. Happy to do a side by side shot so we can see who is in better shape. In fact, you can already find my pics on bodybuilding.com if you know where to look. Enjoy.

Banned

Kobe stans getting desperate going for personal attacks now.

shit bro a six pack?!?!

Holy shit you're mad.

High School Varsity 6th Man

ya sit down u little fawking ******. u look like a little puss
    No wonder plowking loves Lebron. They both have the same receding hairline. Put a headband on that

shit bro tera six pack?!?!

this sixshooter clown

bookmarked, will read again due to well thought out material. thoughts on OPs pic: above average looking dude, probably well hung. looks like he kinda has titties tho. would probably bang