Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Should the Celtics Make a Play for Waiters?

Waiters is 21 years old and his potential is sky high. The Cavs need to exhaust every resource and every avenue before they move on from him. I don't feel we're to that point yet.

I do like Bradley's game quite a bit and he'd fit seamlessly into Brown's system, but Waiters has too much potential to give up on this soon, imo.

Interesting offer, though. Rondo/Waiters would be a nasty combination. I'm not sure how many people realize it, but Waiters is shooting is vastly improved this year. He's shooting a very respectable mark from the three-point line (better than Kyrie so far this year).
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 12-09-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Original ISH CLTHornet CLTHornets4eva's Avatar

I think they need to WAIT.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Waiters is 21 years old and his potential is sky high. The Cavs need to exhaust every resource and every avenue before they move on from him. I don't feel we're to that point yet.

I do like Bradley's game quite a bit and he'd fit seamlessly into Brown's system, but Waiters has too much potential to give up on this soon, imo.

Interesting offer, though. Rondo/Waiters would be a nasty combination. I'm not sure how many people realize it, but Waiters is shooting is vastly improved this year. He's shooting a very respectable mark from the three-point line (better than Kyrie so far this year).
    Yes, Rondo + Waiters would be a great back court, i don't really want to be giving up a player like Bradley but if we get someone like Waiters in return im pulling the trigger.