Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sunshine State

Default Re: I have lost all respect for Jason Kidd and the Nets

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    Klay Thompson is black
    Yeah but you can still tell. He's just white with black features.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Yes and looks the part. He's just hilariously light skinned, like Kid from Kid N Play.
    His mom is white and so is Jason Kidd's. I don't get the importance of any of this. Jason Kidd and Klay Thompson are neither black nor white but I'm not sure how it pertains to how they coach or play basketball. It's ****ing 2013 have you not seen a mixed person ever? Who gives a shit.

Banned

Any chance Kidd got nervous about Frank being a potential replacement and made a pre-emptive strike?

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    Any chance Kidd got nervous about Frank being a potential replacement and made a pre-emptive strike?
    Yes. Kidd has to realize his job is on the line. NY Sports radio is going to be talking about this 30 point loss to the Knicks for a long time.

It makes it harder to fire Kidd, if Frank is not around.

By the way, Francis Ford Coppola did this on The Godfather. On the DVD commentary track, he mentions that he only got the job because the book hadn't become a big success yet. As they were preparing the movie, the book took off and people started wondering if it should go to such a young director. So the studio hired a guy to be his apprentice and follow him around at all times. This way he could step in if they wanted to fire him. So a few days before he expected them to do it, he fire this guy, the assistant director and a few others.