Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: Best perimeter defender George: Id rather guard Lebron than KD

So what. KD is indeed a better scorer than Lebron. So yes, for the guy guarding them, KD might be tougher to guard than Lebron.

But ask the other four guys if it's harder to play defense when Lebron has the ball or when KD has the ball. And 100% of them will say Lebron because he has elite vision and will make you pay if you leave your man open...as well as the fact that he drives more and puts more pressure on help defenders in that regard as well.

Lebron of ISH

Ain't gonna stop LeBron from making him his bitch as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Following the Pacers’ 118-94 loss in Oklahoma City, George told reporters that Durant is his toughest cover in the league.

'It is,' he said. 'It is a tougher matchup. I watch their games, I watch a lot of NBA games. And offensively, KD is most of the times he’s scoring in bunches off of iso plays and one-on-one plays.

'And when they play against us, he’s moving a lot. He’s the screener, he’s getting back-screened and he’s coming off pin-downs and it’s a little different when I’m guarding him and it makes it a tougher cover.'

George, AK, Deng, Kawhi, Tony have all echoed similar statements
    Where in that quote did George say Durant was the toughest cover or specifically tougher than LeBron? All he said was Durant is one of the tougher covers. Where is the quote of him saying "I'd rather guard LeBron than KD"?

Lebron might not embarrass you personally as much as Durant, but he'll certainly embarrass your whole team more.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Where in that quote did George say Durant was the toughest cover or specifically tougher than LeBron? All he said was Durant is one of the tougher covers. Where is the quote of him saying "I'd rather guard LeBron than KD"?

Well, to be fair, he did straight up say it was Durant in another interview. Don't know where this one came from but they showed the one I'm talking about on ESPN a couple of nights ago after OKC and Indiana played each other.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

He said in another interview that Durant was easily the hardest guy to guard in the league.

Which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone since KD is the best offensive player in the league by far. (And a better defender than LBJ but LBJ's defense is overrated like none other) Many other players have echoed the same statements.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Well, to be fair, he did straight up say it was Durant in another interview. Don't know where this one came from but they showed the one I'm talking about on ESPN a couple of nights ago after OKC and Indiana played each other.
    But Kobe says Melo is tougher, so who do we believe?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Kindof for the same reason Kobe said Reggie Miller was the toughest guy he ever had to guard.
    He said T Mac was.

Lebron always gets double teamed.

Next.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Kindof for the same reason Kobe said Reggie Miller was the toughest guy he ever had to guard.
    nope

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    Lebron always gets double teamed.

Next.
    Like in last years finals when they left Boris Diaw and Tiago Splitter out on an island with him?