Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Another school shooting in Colorado

This is truly heart breaking ��

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
    Republicans response:
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Nonsense. Hypocritical too considering how many murders happen daily in Chicago, a city run by Democrats and Liberals and it's been that way for years.

So if you want to integrate politics into this, I suggest you do some research.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    Thank God no one died so this can be funny
    this

Republicans response:
    Move along. Nothing to see here.
    That would be the correct response considering that it is only since the birth of the rolling news media and their blowing every shooting into a national catastrophe that these kind of shootings have become so popular.

A moron injures one person and then shoots himself and this is supposed to something more than local news? How many people died on the roads today?

And yet this non-story is somehow international ****ing news. Joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Weak K/D ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    That would be the correct response considering that it is only since the birth of the rolling news media and their blowing every shooting into a national catastrophe that these kind of shootings have become so popular.

A moron injures one person and then shoots himself and this is supposed to something more than local news? How many people died on the roads today?

And yet this non-story is somehow international ****ing news. Joke.
    Stay in fear, my friends

Give up your rights for protection.

do it

Wait....so no one was killed and only one person injured and this received national attention?

Affluent white people are funny....

Murders happen EVERY DAY in America. Usually black on black...where is the daily outrage or briefings to the President?

How many more freedoms will they takeaway over America's crazy obsession with safety now.....

Went to Barclay's Center the other night for Nets game. It's a f-cking sports event. I had to go through a metal detector AND got the security wand too. Holy shit....

Anyway, that was a tangent....point is, every white person shooting/killing is MAJOR news, even though murders happen every day...EVERY day.....

National High School Star

There's not enough guns in good guy's hands. It's crazy to me there are people that don't bear arms. You're not protecting your family.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Wait....so no one was killed and only one person injured and this received national attention?

Murders happen EVERY DAY in America. Usually black on black...where is the daily outrage or briefings to the President?

How many more freedoms will they takeaway over America's crazy obsession with safety now.....

Went to Barclay's Center the other night for Nets game. It's a f-cking sports event. I had to go through a metal detector AND got the security wand too. Holy shit....

Anyway, that was a tangent....point is, every white person shooting/killing is MAJOR news, even though murders happen every day...EVERY day.....
    You just went Al Sharpton level with the race baiting.

Anytime a shooting happens inside a school its going to be national news. That is because these type of killings arnt usually just a personal dispute gone bad. Its usually some ****ed up kid looking to take out his anger on people before he kills himself. It also invokes a debate that news channels constantly like to bring up as it is a big ratings booster for them. Half the posts in this thread are about gun control rather than the actual event.

Brooklyn gets a bad rep now and thats because of the shit that used to go down a couple years ago. I had metal detectors while going to high school in brooklyn. Brooklyn isnt exactly the safe now either. It has more to do with that fact that there is giant stadium in brooklyn rather than America becoming obsessed with safety.
    Last edited by DropStep; 12-14-2013 at 12:30 PM.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Nonsense. Hypocritical too considering how many murders happen daily in Chicago, a city run by Democrats and Liberals and it's been that way for years.

So if you want to integrate politics into this, I suggest you do some research.
    Pay attention, after Newtown the Republican Congress (AKA the NRA's puppets) did everything possible to kill any common sense anti-gun violence laws.

I sure you were celebrating over this.

Pay attention, after Newtown the Republican Congress (AKA the NRA's puppets) did everything possible to kill any common sense anti-gun violence laws.

We should make murdering people illegal. This will surely solve the issue of violence

Gun laws are a matter for the states, not the federal government. And how exactly would Newtown have been prevented by anything except an outright banning of firearms? Gun ownership is more important than a few freak occurrences perpetrated by infamy seeking psychopaths. Freedom always has and always will carry risk, which is why most people don't properly value it (human beings, for the most part, are a flock of timorous sheep desperately seeking tranquility; you only have to look at the popular image of heaven to know this to be true).

Without the invention of guns we'd still live in a feudal society, begging for the protection of our knight, lord and master.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You're so full of it. Get that head of yours examined. Let me ask you, how many black youths died today by gun violence in Democrat controlled Chicago??

Get back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

not sure if really that stupid or just trolling...

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Weak K/D ratio.
    This post deserves more attention. This is the peak of prime GOAT posts on ISH. Everything else is downhill from here. The interweb gawds have spoken.