Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: 81 or 13 in 33 seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    That's awesome.

Saw a high school team come back from 8 down with about 30 seconds to go. Obviously not as important or exciting because it was two small schools in Arkansas playing a random game in January, but still pretty exciting to see. My dad, who used to be a high school coach, told me he had a team come back and win a game in their district tournament one year after being down 9 with 45 seconds left in the game. Had a made 3-steal on the inbounds-made 3 sequence and the other team missed the front-end of a couple of one-and-ones.

I think something like that is a little more likely on the high school and college level because of one-and-one FTs. Miss the first one in the NBA, and you get a chance to still put at least one point on the board, but miss the front-end of a one-and-one in high school or college, and that's it; it's basically the same thing as a turnover in my opinion.
    Crazy stuff there. And I think you're right about the college and high school stuff. I also think the lack of time-outs on those levels (and the inability to advance the ball as effectively via time-out) contributes as well.

Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

Default Re: 81 or 13 in 33 seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Did you even watch 13 in 35? He didn't go inside at all. It was a 3 pointer, 4 point play, 3 pointer, 3 pointer.

Shut your face.