Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Sports or athletics you guys do other than basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Right now I have a Specialized Stunt Jumper. It's a hard tail but it's pretty versatile. I'm saving up to get a Cannondale scalpel and probably take it a little more seriously. My son got into trail riding and is looking to upgrade too.

What are you riding?
    Modified rockhopper hardtail, basically just the frame remains - the rest of the components have been changed/replaced after several years of upgrades. Mountain biking is awesome but like any outlier sport it takes some investment in the equipment but at least it doesn't cost money to ride. What kind of terrain is in your area? Hardtail with 1x9 drivetrain is all I've found I need in OH.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    My ankles are pretty much mush cant play ball seriously anymore. Played semi pro football (not for pay UFL before it was taken over by the NFL some years ago caught a stinger gave it up) and semi pro baseball (some pay in Japan). Now pretty much golf for me. Gave up football years ago caught a stinger not worth the danger of injury.

Golf is where its at.
    how was your experience playing semi pro baseball in japan? that's ****in awesome. i played ball all throughout high school but was never good enough for any professional league. getting paid to play ball sounds like the life to me

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Football. Some tennis.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Modified rockhopper hardtail, basically just the frame remains - the rest of the components have been changed/replaced after several years of upgrades. Mountain biking is awesome but like any outlier sport it takes some investment in the equipment but at least it doesn't cost money to ride. What kind of terrain is in your area? Hardtail with 1x9 drivetrain is all I've found I need in OH.
    Mostly Park trails where my son can keep up, but now that he's 9 his legs are alot stronger and can probably rip through more aggresive trails. There's lot's here in Philly right in the city.