Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Tha best decade.

Everyone is going to go with what decade they were in their 17-27 year range. For me it's the late 90's so I'm going to go with the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    The best decade is now u fukkers.

If you liked 90's music or TV better, you can still listen to that stuff or watch that stuff. You can find basically any album from the 90's on spotify or rhapsody or even youtube, and you can find any major TV show from the 90's on any of these streaming sites...and you can catch some of them being run on replay on regular TV too.
    why would tha 10s be tha best to you tho?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Everyone is going to go with what decade they were in their 17-27 year range. For me it's the late 90's so I'm going to go with the 90's.
    This.

90s the best, by the way. :)

90s iz tha best but trust me everybody wouldn't pick tha decade for those age ranges too, sum decades just suck relly bad

Quote Originally Posted by cos88
    This

18 and in my prime. Barring me getting whacked, it'll be this decade

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    great post yea video gaming was easier to deal with back when we had cartridges, and everybody was excited when playstation first came out. Before playstation, sega was my favorite with sonic, streets of rage, mortal kombat 2, and others. Super Nintendo was kool too with super mario world, michael jordan game and street fighter. I can't forget about NBA jam either.
    A regular day for me consisted of nothing but NES/SNES/Pinball, watch new episode of Fresh Prince & In Living Color and perhaps a movie like Back to the future, watch live prime Michael Jordan and then get to the court blasting the boombox trying to mimic his moves, jaming to new Tupac/Biggie albums with them lascivous madamosielles.... Yes you can do that now.... but not point-black when it all was hot & fresh, experience cant be compared... :)

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Late 80s to mid 90s, best TV, best basketball, best gaming, best movies, best hiphop.
    Best TV? What is touching Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, The Office, Homeland, Dexter, The Walking Dead, House of Cards etc. The past 10 years have been a golden era for television.

The late 80s to mid 90s had Seinfeld and The Simpsons and a few cult classics like The X Files and Twin Peaks.

the best decade is whatever your hs through undergrad years were

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    Best TV? What is touching Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, The Office, Homeland, Dexter, The Walking Dead, House of Cards etc. The past 10 years have been a golden era for television.

The late 80s to mid 90s had Seinfeld and The Simpsons and a few cult classics like The X Files and Twin Peaks.
    This. We're in the golden era of TV dramas

It didn't have the best movies nor gaming, either.

There is just to much drama right now... comedy > drama...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    It didn't have the best movies nor gaming, either.
    I think it also attributes to why this is such a shitty generation. All these distractions including the communication devices have made people less physically social interactive.

I think it also attributes to why this is such a shitty generation. All these distractions including the communication devices have made people less physically social interactive.
    There's plenty of social interaction. The idea that no one talks face to face anymore is a huge myth

my decade