Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: In this here thread, I only have nice things to say about all of you

nathanjizzle, you are a gentleman, a scholar and a jizzle.

L. Kizzle, your name rhymes with jizzle's, so that alone makes you okay in my book of okays. I think H-Town is a beautiful place, but it lost a lot of its beauty after Dwight Howard arrived. I feel bad.

Budadiii, your rep bars aren't any indicators for how entertaining of a poster you are. And you wouldn't have to pay me to blow me. ;)

I'll have more nicely nice compliments for more of you guys later.

Default Re: In this here thread, I only have nice things to say about all of you

to scholer didnt read

Scholar, I'm glad you got rid of that weird ass pill looking character trance dancing. Now I don't avoid your posts. You're actually entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    to scholer didnt read
    What thread did you first say that? I can't remember but shit was hilarious

Theoo, I am just proud to know you have blessed this thread with your presence. It's always nice to see the special trying to be normal.

TylerOO, you're really good at predicting the outcome of NBA games. I wouldn't be surprised if you were to win the NBA Pick 'Em game.

Hateraid, thank you. Your observational skills are masterfully mastered. I was annoyed with the dancing pill, too. Now it's all about Nashty and Gawdbe.

Yo

Scholar, I have nothing bad to say about you.