Default "It's ok. You can admit it. If you bought an item, or two, or ten for yourself..."

What the f-ck....this is both funny and creepy.....and an eye opener.

http://teamcoco.com/video/conan-high...eacts-admit-it

Default Re: "It's ok. You can admit it. If you bought an item, or two, or ten for yourself..."

I always love it when he does these. The saddest part is how conversational the reporters try to make it sound, like they're actually speaking on their own

He's got like 10 other ones like that from Easter, Summer heat waves etc

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Default Re: "It's ok. You can admit it. If you bought an item, or two, or ten for yourself..."

I like this Mike Myers "Yeah baby" one. Because I'm pretty sure some of the anchors don't get the reference.

http://teamcoco.com/video/media-reac...?.src=ap:75039

Banned

Just sad and lazy journalism. Most of them are just sourcing the AP or any big story.

Like most websites, instead of reporting and writing their own material, they would just post an AP story and source them.

This is what happens in news media, therefore, no surprise to this.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    I always love it when he does these. The saddest part is how conversational the reporters try to make it sound, like they're actually speaking on their own

He's got like 10 other ones like that from Easter, Summer heat waves etc
    Don't watch any of late night show lately, so haven't seen these. Not sure why I was surprised, but this really is crazy. It's like Big Brother dictates the news to all the local outlets to placate the masses.

I guess I just never thought about local news that way, so this was surprising to me....