Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Default How do you reject a girl without being a d1ck?

So I got this girl and her friend who keep hitting me up on text (past couple days) and no matter how long i take to answer and bland answers they haven't gotten the hint. They pretty much talk to eachother while talking to me. I'm trying not to be a dick but that doesn't seem to be helping. #HSproblems

Default Re: How do you reject a girl without being a d1ck?

Start talking about some other girl you like. Or just type "are we going to have the threesome already or i really need to go?"

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    So I got this girl and her friend who keep hitting me up on text (past couple days) and no matter how long i take to answer and bland answers they haven't gotten the hint. They pretty much talk to eachother while talking to me. I'm trying not to be a dick but that doesn't seem to be helping. #HSproblems
    Did u show any interest? If u recently made out with one of them then you should be direct and tell them you're not interested.

This chick I know grinded on me at a cocnert this weekend and I made the mistake of making out with her. Everyday since she's texted me almost non stop. Good morning, did u sleep well? How was work today? I just drove by Alan lane, etc. I don't want to be a douche ether so I'm pretending to be busy.

I can't even check instagram or fb because there's always a new notification that she tagged me or commented something

Love Live Life

Just stop responding or tell her straight up you not feeling her.

If that don't work just say you and your ex are trying to work things out again. This works for me all the time

Ignoring her sucks, but it is the easiest way out.

Being a dick sometimes get's a bad rap.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Tell her you're into men, or little anime girls.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Show us her pics so we can come up with something more sophiscated and strategic

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beatlezz
    Tell her you're into men, or little anime girls.

Friendzone her.

honest reply. I had that once too, what i would do is reply with minimal effort with absolutely no flirting intentions in the wording and just don't try to be funny or nice in a way that they can misinterpret your texts. Most importantly reply like a few hours or a day later, so they know you've read their texts but replies but with no intentions, after like a week or 2 they will stop.

Or like niko said get a 3some and be done with it but they sound like the type to cling onto you forever if you do that.

Homage to Al Thornton AI Thornton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    Looking at the situation all wrong. Suggest a threesome. You either get a threesome or get rid of them. Win-win situation.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

you tell mad lies

oh man i had this kinda situation last year and i felt like being a d1ck. i felt terrible for her but i set myself free.
    so i was at a point where i want to have some fun , ended up with this girl i met at a party. she's a 6.5 (yea i don't know what was i thinking at that time either. smh)
    we hangout a couple times and by the time i was "sober" i thought, man i gotta get the hell outta this shit.
    so i stop ignoring her text, not answering her phone calls and sh1t, after like 7-9 days or so that girl gone insane. when i got back from work my neighbor told me there's a girl knocking on my door and waited like 20minutes before she left .
    one night i accidentally pick up her phonecall and she start crying, telling me how i changed,don't text her back and all that, so basically i told her i was busy, working on a project.
    she finally stop calling and texting after i change my facebook profile picture with a girl friend