Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How do you reject a girl without being a d1ck?

Just ignore people you cba talking to like any normal person.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Yeah her friend asked me what I thought of her and I told her "just friends". Apparently she did not share this message with the other girl as she keeps messaging me and when i don't reply she'll ask if I fell asleep and sends me a whole bunch of animated smileys. She asked/hinted at hanging out a few times and each time shot down.
    The threesome idea wouldn't work because I'm just not attracted to her and we have mutual friends so that'd probably get around. I'm just gonna take a little longer to reply and maybe she will figure it out lol

Sunshine State

Easy solution.

Murder.

Local High School Star TheReturn's Avatar

Tell her you just don't have the time, that's what I've done a couple of times.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    This thread is so dumb
    Why's it dumb? Some people have a hard time being assholes when they have to be

Earned not given

Just act like you're busy all the time. They'll eventually stop. And in the event that they don't and try to ask you to go somewhere, tell them "sorry, I don't think my girlfriend would like that idea."

If they ask why you can't just hang out, tell them your girlfriend is extremely jealous and possessive but that you love her the way that she is.

   

how about:

Quote Originally Posted by T-Time3
    oh man i had this kinda situation last year and i felt like being a d1ck. i felt terrible for her but i set myself free.
    so i was at a point where i want to have some fun , ended up with this girl i met at a party. she's a 6.5 (yea i don't know what was i thinking at that time either. smh)
    we hangout a couple times and by the time i was "sober" i thought, man i gotta get the hell outta this shit.
    so i stop ignoring her text, not answering her phone calls and sh1t, after like 7-9 days or so that girl gone insane. when i got back from work my neighbor told me there's a girl knocking on my door and waited like 20minutes before she left .
    one night i accidentally pick up her phonecall and she start crying, telling me how i changed,don't text her back and all that, so basically i told her i was busy, working on a project.
    she finally stop calling and texting after i change my facebook profile picture with a girl friend
    not a bad idea