Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: I was wrong about Miami Heat....

Despite this being a troll thread, Wade was great tonight and he has been all year. He's quietly put together his best start to a season since '10-'11. He's only missed 6 games too so the whole "every other game" thing is overblown and inaccurate.

Hey guys I think 9erempire is trying to say that he thinks wade is better than kobe

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Yeah, Wade is literally the most underrated NBA player in history.

I've ALWAYS maintained that Wade>Kobe.
    I agree with this, especially in terms of phantom calls. In fact, Wade leads all players in NBA history with phantom foul calls. It's an official stat any everything.

This is when Wade shows up and prove I'm correct all along. He doesn't avg great stats, and Lebron stans will use that, but he shows up and saves lebrons ass in quarters and big games and that doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

Lebron is on a stacked team, constantly getting rescued by Bosh, Ray, and Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    This is when Wade shows up and prove I'm correct all along. He doesn't avg great stats, and Lebron stans will use that, but he shows up and saves lebrons ass in quarters and big games and that doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

It's almost like you don't understand the fact that basketball is a team sport... Maybe Lebron should go 1 on 5 next game

HEAT HATERS FOR 3 YEARS:

HEAT WIN: STACKED

HEAT LOSE: LeBron's fault

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik

This team is a well oiled machine. It is the product of all players on the floor. Only player that stands out is Wade, that is when he is dominating. Other than that, he's been hurt.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    It's almost like you don't understand the fact that basketball is a team sport... Maybe Lebron should go 1 on 5 next game
    Judging on how his fans praise him you would think he was going 1 on 5 his entire career.

My favorite part about Lebron stans, he can play and guard all 5 positions, then why isn't he playing Center because that is Miami's weakest position and they get outrebounded and scored in the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Judging on how his fans praise him you would think he was going 1 on 5 his entire career.

My favorite part about Lebron stans, he can play and guard all 5 positions, then why isn't he playing Center because that is Miami's weakest position and they get outrebounded and scored in the paint.
    He can guard certain centers for small stretches but someone like hibbert who is absolutely huge he stands no chance... He does his part on the defensive boards tho

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I agree with this, especially in terms of phantom calls. In fact, Wade leads all players in NBA history with phantom foul calls. It's an official stat any everything.
    Nah. Kevin Durant is to phantom calls what Wilt was to scoring. Last season was his equivalent to Wilts 50PPG season.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

You are pretty much always wrong, not thread worthy

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Did I say something wrong?
    Wade's 32 pts does not tell the whole story of the game. LeBron controlled this entire game, from the beginning to the end. 24-9-7 >>> 32-3-1 Wade was getting abused by PG. LeBron did a much better job on PG. Therefore LeBron > Wade tonight. LeBron took over when needed and passed the bal when also needed. His decision making made the difference in the game. Not taking anything from wade's scoring. But overall, LeBron was the better player tonight.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Wade's 32 pts does not tell the whole story of the game. LeBron controlled this entire game, from the beginning to the end. 24-9-7 >>> 32-3-1 Wade was getting abused by PG. LeBron did a much better job on PG. Therefore LeBron > Wade tonight. LeBron took over when needed and passed the bal when also needed. His decision making made the difference in the game. Not taking anything from wade's scoring. But overall, LeBron was the better player tonight.
    lol @ decision making and passed when he needed to.

WTF is that an argument on why he was better than Wade?

Wade clearly dominated the game tonight.

Wade 2014 MVP

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    The pass to Birdman is good decision making???

LeBron was good tonight, but Wade carried them through the first 3 quarters, I'm not trying to discredit LeBron, just tonight, Wade was more important.