Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Chandler Parsons or Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    bill gates easily

what will parsons be in 15 years? Old, ugly and soon to be broke (maybe not soon)
    This

Power, wealth, influence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... looks

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade316
    So you're saying Bill Gates wouldn't have want the life he had up to this point? You dumb boi
    What? What does it have to do with Bill Gates? Of course he'll choose his own life, just like I would choose mine.

It's about you having their life from now. Why would I want that name to be in the record book? Means nothing to me. I want more time to enjoy a good life.

what makes you think you'd enjoy life more as parsons than gates?

because he's somewhat good looking? LOL, come on

Local High School Star

I rather be myself. Money doesn't buy happiness its just the dream of the ignorant.

what makes you think you'd enjoy life more as parsons than gates?

because he's somewhat good looking? LOL, come on
    Because I get to play basketball for a career, travel all the time, have a 5 month summer vacation. And yes, the women.

Having youth is also great. Many young people are too busy at work, so when they finally earn money, they don't have time. Many old people who finally accumulated the wealth, no longer have the youth and adventurous spirit to enjoy life.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Because I get to play basketball for a career, travel all the time, have a 5 month summer vacation. And yes, the women.

Having youth is also great. Many young people are too busy at work, so when they finally earn money, they don't have time. Many old people who finally accumulated the wealth, no longer have the youth and adventurous spirit to enjoy life.
    What makes you say so?

I agree with this.
    If it was the option of parsons or 35 yr old gates then I would choose gates' life.

you could own an NBA team if your Gates (could even play yourself if you really wanna)

you could have 12month summer vacation as Gates

do you really think you'd have ANY problem getting girls if you're the richest man on the planet? and dont give me that "they're only after the money" shit. All the girls hooking up with Parsons are golddiggers as well

and saying Gates doesnt have the youth and adventurous spirit to enjoy life is pure useless speculation from your side.

Local High School Star

Bill gates became a billionaire at age 31 this isnt even a contest

you could own an NBA team if your Gates (could even play yourself if you really wanna)

you could have 12month summer vacation as Gates

do you really think you'd have ANY problem getting girls if you're the richest man on the planet? and dont give me that "they're only after the money" shit. All the girls hooking up with Parsons are golddiggers as well

and saying Gates doesnt have the youth and adventurous spirit to enjoy life is pure useless speculation from your side.
    Point is, I don't really want to own an NBA team. Nor do I want to buy an entire city. I also don't need a castle for a home. Parson's wealth is enough for me to secure what I want and make sure my family lives comfortably.

12 months vacation without work makes you feel kinda of useless. I love basketball, and I want to play basketball. Playing it as a career is a dream come true.

As for girls- there's no way for Gates to get any type of girl at this point without any financial reward. Either a high class hooker, or a girl that he'll have to spend constantly to keep happy. For Parson? I'm sure he can get a regular gf without having to use much of his money.

And for the last part- Gates is what, nearly 60 now? Biologically speaking, he just doesn't have as much stamina and fitness as a 25 year old athlete. I want the youth so I can travel for long hours, go hiking, scuba diving, all those things without being slow, weak, and tired easily and wanting to sleep at 10pm.

For Parson? I'm sure he can get a regular gf without having to use much of his money.

Even if he has career ending injury, loses all his money, gets a regular job. You don't think he can get a regular gf? Regular people can get gf, but not him?
    You don't think he'll walk into a club and get all the girls staring at him?

And for the last part- Gates is what, nearly 60 now? Biologically speaking, he just doesn't have as much stamina and fitness as a 25 year old athlete. I want the youth so I can travel for long hours, go hiking, scuba diving, all those things without being slow, weak, and tired easily and wanting to sleep at 10pm.
    you are just saying things to prove your point

i'm sure gates is able to scuba dive and travel for long hours. he could even hire someone to carry him if he wants go hiking and see some nice nature

why would Gates care about having the fitness and stamina of an athlete?

the only thing you have said that made any sense was that playing pro basketball is a dream. then its obvious choosing Parsons would be the best thing for you

but the other reasons are BS

Even if he has career ending injury, loses all his money, gets a regular job. You don't think he can get a regular gf? Regular people can get gf, but not him?
    You don't think he'll walk into a club and get all the girls staring at him?

i was laughing at the not having to spend any money part

you are just saying things to prove your point

i'm sure gates is able to scuba dive and travel for long hours. he could even hire someone to carry him if he wants go hiking and see some nice nature

why would Gates care about having the fitness and stamina of an athlete?

the only thing you have said that made any sense was that playing pro basketball is a dream. then its obvious choosing Parsons would be the best thing for you

but the other reasons are BS
    You're forgetting the most important thing. Gates has 30ish years left. Parsons is 25, he has 60ish years.

2 times the years to live? I'd take it, even without the money. Time is priceless. Money is not a problem for both, why would you not choose 60 years more to live.

If you gave me an option to be a billionaire tomorrow, but be 65 years old, I wouldn't take it.