Steve Jobs

Default Re: Chandler Parsons or Bill Gates

time is another valid point

gates should just buy a cure for cancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    time is another valid point

gates should just buy a cure for cancer
    Gates should poor money into anti-aging research.

Local High School Star

i'd rather be parsons, but ONLY because he's 25 while gates is almost 60 yrs old.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Gates easily.

Not only will I have an easy life I can guarantee that for generations upon generations, my family will be wealthy.

We're talking about playing in the NBA. That shit is worth more than billions of dollars, especially considering that multi millions ain't too shabby.

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Tom Brady

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Debator
    Tom Brady
    If they're at the same age, Gates easily. Let's be honest, most people are probably picking Parsons because they saw that picture of Parsons with the model.

who wouldn't want to be one of the few influential people that can change the world? There is nothing you can't do with Bill Gates money especially if he haven't donated like half of all his wealth to charities and shiz.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    If they're at the same age, Gates easily. Let's be honest, most people are probably picking Parsons because they saw that picture of Parsons with the model.
    Nah.. FOR ME, even if it was Gate at 25... I'd still rather be Parsons. It's about being an NBA player. That's living the dream, something even MONEY itself can't buy. Plus money is not that important to me.. I am sure I can do fine with what Parsons have, which is more than enough. With all that extra money, what am I supposed to do?

The good thing about being Gates at 25 though, is that he can help the society much more with what he got. He can donate so much, help and touch so many people. So if you're into the philanthropist aspect, I can see why you'd wanna be Gates and try to help, improve, and do something for the society.

Otherwise, as a selfish person, I'll just rather be an NBA player and enjoy the ride, while still being able to enjoy a very rich life.

Serious playground baller

Hate threads like these. Always ends up being a clusterfuk with people arguing with their own views on life. How is this in ANY way NBA related?

That being said, this is my views on life.

Oh, and a HUGE LOL @ all of you saying you'd pick Parsons over Gates because Parsons get more bitches. I'm pretty sure having swollen pockets of 50 BILLION cash, shouldn't have any problem landing hot 19~35 year old shorties.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Nah.. FOR ME, even if it was Gate at 25... I'd still rather be Parsons. It's about being an NBA player. That's living the dream, something even MONEY itself can't buy. Plus money is not that important to me.. I am sure I can do fine with what Parsons have, which is more than enough. With all that extra money, what am I supposed to do?

The good thing about being Gates at 25 though, is that he can help the society much more with what he got. He can donate so much, help and touch so many people. So if you're into the philanthropist aspect, I can see why you'd wanna be Gates and try to help, improve, and do something for the society.

Otherwise, as a selfish person, I'll just rather be an NBA player and enjoy the ride, while still being able to enjoy a very rich life.
    I can understand that. But if it's about women, it's not like Gates can't get any woman he wants, though it wouldn't be good for his image.

Other that that, the only real advantage that Parson has is that he's a NBA player, which I guess is more important to you. But I'd much rather have money for future generations, and the power and respect to influence people all over the world.

Kobelicious

with 50 billions usd,
    you could become almost anything,
    you could buy a small island, and create your own hunger games,
    you could be a batman or iron man,
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    Bill Gates.

I'd buy Africa.
    dude, you can get AIDS for free right here in America

Quote Originally Posted by sejoon101
    Hate threads like these. Always ends up being a clusterfuk with people arguing with their own views on life. How is this in ANY way NBA related?

That being said, this is my views on life.

[URLm/albums/kk158/sejoon101/tumblr_mr9zx4s1wg1s8eo3qo1_400.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Oh, and a HUGE LOL @ all of you saying you'd pick Parsons over Gates because Parsons get more bitches. I'm pretty sure having swollen pockets of 50 BILLION cash, shouldn't have any problem landing hot 19~35 year old shorties.
    but everybody hates you and the girls are only after your money.........is that really something anybody really wants out of life.......