Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Chandler Parsons or Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

Other than competitive business men, who hates Bill Gates? The dude is well adjusted, loaded, has a family, and can do anything.

The only reason to choose Parsons is because he's a pro athlete, and the only reason to be a pro athlete is to get paid. You can play ball every day and have guys like Wade play pick up with you in your private court if you're Bill Gates.

Obviously higher vert than Parsons too.
    Last line shows you're just trolling, but "only reason to be a pro athlete is to get paid" is one of the DUMBEST things I've seen on ISH. You think playing pickup ball in the park everyday is the same as playing the at the world's highest level, at the biggest and best stadiums, in front of the world's biggest audience? You think all the pro's playing in the olympics are there just for the money? Not because of their passion and desire for their sport?

Money isn't everything. But I guess kids still in their teens do not understand this. One day you'll grow up and you'll see.

Parsons on the assumption that he's packing mo heat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Parsons. He is younger and can get hot women. Also he is not a evil illuminati freak like Gates.
    Illuminati huh

Fire Dwane Casey

Lol in terms of looks, Demar Derozan >>> Chandler Parsons

So many closet homos and bisexuals in this thread. This is basically a group of dudes saying they would rather be Parsons because he's "cuter".

Quote Originally Posted by sejoon101
    Why would a man, providing millions of jobs within your country and worldwide be hated? So stupid.
    A lot of programmers hated him and everything about Microsoft. Now that he's out of the picture and is focused on philanthropy, the hate isn't quite there anymore. More of a historical hate now. I'd imagine Jobs was hated (and loved) more before he passed.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    If they're the same age. I'd go with Bill Gates. Assuming I'd still be able to change the world like he did. As much as I love basketball. I also enjoy science and tech. One is simply better in his field than the other.
    Prime Gates or Peak Jordan?

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    A lot of programmers hated him and everything about Microsoft. Now that he's out of the picture and is focused on philanthropy, the hate isn't quite there anymore. More of a historical hate now. I'd imagine Jobs was hated (and loved) more before he passed.
    Everyone hated Steve Jobs. He was fired for being a petty bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    alot of people rejoyced when he got cancer and died...........bet alot of folks hate gates too.........parsons all the way

Banned

Parsons can dunk, so Parsons

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    alot of people rejoyced when he got cancer and died...........bet alot of folks hate gates too.........parsons all the way
    when you are few of the most powerful figures in the world you are obviously gonna get hated on... just look at this board with lebron vs kobe...

Saw a basketball once 50_40_90_'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjokc
    So many closet homos and bisexuals in this thread. This is basically a group of dudes saying they would rather be Parsons because he's "cuter".
    No... not closet. All it means is there are dudes who fantasize about being good-looking. Who doesn't want to be attractive?

If Chandler Parsons wasn't an NBA player, I believe most women would still eye him up and think "I'd phuk that."

And knowing that fact -- females wanting to sex because you're pretty -- is a huge ego stroke, something many of us will never know. This may be worth more than billions of dollars...

... especially if you're making millions yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Apples stans didn't hate him. They thought he was innovate and brought a much needed focus on the user experience.

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    when you are few of the most powerful figures in the world you are obviously gonna get hated on... just look at this board with lebron vs kobe...
    It's not just being powerful or rich. Jobs and Gates with their respective companies did some shady shit. And they squashed others in the process. A lot of programmers hate Microsoft because they feel like it held back progress for over a decade, especially on the web. It took Google, smart phones and Apple's resurgence to change that (and more quietly but even more importantly in the background, Linux).

But then a lot of programmers also don't like that Apple is tyrannical over what can go on their smart devices, and see their walled garden as the anti-thesis to the principles of the open web and open source movement. It's kind of like the new AOL. They also don't like that trendy and hip become more important than actual quality and functionality, not that iDevices aren't very good.
    Last edited by Marchesk; 12-21-2013 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 50_40_90_
    No... not closet. All it means is there are dudes who fantasize about being good-looking. Who doesn't want to be attractive?

If Chandler Parsons wasn't an NBA player, I believe most women would still eye him up and think "I'd phuk that."

And knowing that fact -- females wanting to sex because you're pretty -- is a huge ego stroke, something many of us will never know. This may be worth more than billions of dollars...

... especially if you're making millions yourself.
    true