Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Next year's draft isn't so deep after all

After all the hype at beginning of the season, turns out next year's draft's class isn't that deep after all.

Andrew Wiggins: looking like another rudy gay type of player, all athleticism, no skills and consistency

Julius Randle: fell off from his early season performance, another derrick william type tweener who happens to be unathletic and small

Marcus Smart: another dion waiters type of player, short combo guard who happens to be a chucker

Dante Exum: no word on him since beginning of season, which means he isn't doing well

Joel Embiid: another 7 footer with no skill, just another thabeet/biyimbo

Only good player from this draft is jabari parker, and due to his limited athleticism, I don't see him becoming any kind of lebron or durant type of player. Maybe more like Irving, mediocre athleticism, alot of skills. But no superstar material.

Default Re: Next year's draft isn't so deep after all

exum has been talked about constantly the past two months.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

So you've taken all the top prospects and basically compared them to a "worst case scenario" without looking at the likelihood that they end up better. Great analysis there! Submit a resume to ESPN right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    So you've taken all the top prospects and basically compared them to a "worst case scenario" without looking at the likelihood that they end up better. Great analysis there! Submit a resume to ESPN right away.

does any of the top prospects other than jabari warrant any comparisons to good nba players? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    its not even the worst, embiid is already twice the player biyombo or thabeet will ever be and wiggins can teach rudy lessons about defense..

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    does any of the top prospects other than jabari warrant any comparisons to good nba players? No.
    You compared Wiggins to Rudy Gay, are you really trying to say he's not a good NBA player?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    You compared Wiggins to Rudy Gay, are you really trying to say he's not a good NBA player?
    i would take players like paul milsap or tristan thompson over rudy gay on my team

Banned

After all the hype at beginning of the season, turns out next year's draft's class isn't that deep after all.

Andrew Wiggins: looking like another rudy gay type of player, all athleticism, no skills and consistency. because of some stupid raptors fans that are always mad about everything rudy gay is now a bad nba player. smh

Julius Randle: fell off from his early season performance, another derrick william type tweener who happens to be unathletic and small

Marcus Smart: another dion waiters type of player, short combo guard who happens to be a chucker

Dante Exum: no word on him since beginning of season, which means he isn't doing well

Only good player from this draft is jabari parker, and due to his limited athleticism, I don't see him becoming any kind of lebron or durant type of player. Maybe more like Irving, mediocre athleticism, alot of skills. But no superstar material.
    this post is so bad is actually funny.

so if you are athletic is bad, if unathletic is still bad. op expects world-class at every category.

marcus smart is nothing like dion or a chucker, he improved a lot this year also a nba ready defender.

exum don't know him

randle 10 games at kentucky 17.2 ppg 11.3 rebounds. not a tweener, taller, heavier and stronger than williams.

wiggins underachieving so far but no skill ? i should have stopped reading there.

embiid started basketball a couple of years ago, all about potential but is more skilled than thabeet, more natural. you're wasting your time if are expecting hakeem.

Only good player from this draft is jabari parker, and due to his limited athleticism . omg
    Last edited by cos88; 12-20-2013 at 02:55 PM.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Andrew Wiggins: looking like another rudy gay type of player, all athleticism, no skills and consistency

Good effort considering the size of your brain

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

i would take players like paul milsap or tristan thompson over rudy gay on my team
    It depends what you already have, but are they not also good players?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Good effort considering the size of your brain

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Well this escalated quickly... #datbackfiredoe

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

The fact that you just said Rudy Gay is all athleticism no skill, that Julius Randle small and derrick Willaims like, that we havnt heard anything about Exum even though he just averaged a near triple double in under 19 tournament, and you said that Joel Embiid has no skill shows that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL. Yes this draft hasn't lived up to the hype, but it isn't for any of those reasons. One of the stupidest non troll threads I've ever seen.

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Wiggins to Gay is honestly one of the worst comparisons I've ever seen. They have absolutely nothing in common. The only thing they even have remotely in common is athleticism and Wiggins is in a completely different league of athleticism.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

okay