Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Dec 20 Nets at 76ers Game Thread

Little to no interest it seems . Teletovic is killing it he has already drained 5 three pointers. I don't think anyone other than him has hit any three.

Lets get Kobe's record Teletubby

Turners is also making almost every attempt he is taking.

Default Re: Nets Sixers Gamethread

2 lottery teams going at it. Nobody wanna see that.

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    2 lottery teams going at it. Nobody wanna see that.
    It has been a very enjoyable game. And the Nets will be 8th seeded with a win against the Sixers.

Defense is horrific. Philly is fast and athletic but they are all over all and leave people open. Nets are just rooted to the floor, like trees. How many rebounds have Philly got simply because they jump and the Nets are flatfooted?

It is a fun game, i'll give you that but it's amazing how the Nets are playing what should be very matter of fact wins and are instead dogfights. I very easily see them losing this game.

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

****ing trade Lopez, second game where we are getting killed in the pick and roll and on the boards. I don't know how long I can continue to support this team if Lopez is on it.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Defense is horrific. Philly is fast and athletic but they are all over all and leave people open. Nets are just rooted to the floor, like trees. How many rebounds have Philly got simply because they jump and the Nets are flatfooted?

It is a fun game, i'll give you that but it's amazing how the Nets are playing what should be very matter of fact wins and are instead dogfights. I very easily see them losing this game.
    Teams like Sixers are the problem, they are fast and athletic and they run that is why I think if we meet Heat in the playoffs this year we will probably be swept. Brook can guard one on one but his help defense is on the level of Bargnani which is a shame because he most often becomes +/- despite playing great offensively. I just wish he was a little smarter and more mobile.

And with Garnett being replaced with Teletubby we have no player in our starting five that is above average defensively, maybe Pierce.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Bella
    Teams like Sixers are the problem, they are fast and athletic and they run that is why I think if we meet Heat in the playoffs this year we will probably be swept. Brook can guard one on one but his help defense is on the level of Bargnani which is a shame because he most often becomes +/- despite playing great offensively. I just wish he was a little smarter and more mobile.

And with Garnett being replaced with Teletubby we have no player in our starting five that is above average defensively, maybe Pierce.
    Athleticism has nothing to do with us losing. The reason we lose is cause no one out there even ****ing tries. Especially Lopez. My problem with this team is that not only do they suck, they're also boring as **** to watch. If you gave me a shitty team that gave their all every night and were at least entertaining I would be fine, but this team just depresses me.

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    Athleticism has nothing to do with us losing. The reason we lose is cause no one out there even ****ing tries. Especially Lopez. My problem with this team is that not only do they suck, they're also boring as **** to watch. If you gave me a shitty team that gave their all every night and were at least entertaining I would be fine, but this team just depresses me.
    I don't care about them being entertaining as long as they get it done, which they haven't. But I keep hoping Deron will turn it around. He have had five straight good games, now it is all about health. If we win tonight we have 4 wins in the last six games which is good compared to the horrid start.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Bella
    I don't care about them being entertaining as long as they get it done, which they haven't. But I keep hoping Deron will turn it around. He have had five straight good games, now it is all about health. If we win tonight we have 4 wins in the last six games which is good compared to the horrid start.
    DWills been playing well, Peirce has been playing well, Joe has been playing well, KG has been playing well in what little minutes he's played. The problem is Lopez on defense and on the boards and I would love for someone to try and disagree.

Do Net fans like Netsdaily? I get the news is good, but homerism is ridiculous. They said the nets had the most lineups due to injury. I said yes, but also because before the last 2 weeks Kidd's rotations were awful. NO ITS JUST INJURIES. And they are annoyed i suggest it's something beyond injuries.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    ****ing trade Lopez, second game where we are getting killed in the pick and roll and on the boards. I don't know how long I can continue to support this team if Lopez is on it.
    And defense too. Brook is the softest idiot in the league. Nets defense is shot and it's all on Deron and Brook.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Can somebody please name me a softer center than Brook? I guarantee that you won't find one in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    And defense too. Brook is the softest idiot in the league. Nets defense is shot and it's all on Deron and Brook.
    At least I appreciate Deron in this half as being the only on to run back on defense after a turnover, we had three straight and Deron was the only one running back on all of them and even stopped a two on one.

But Deron is a bit of a bonehead at times definitely.

Can somebody please name me a softer center than Brook? I guarantee that you won't find one in the league.
    Easy

His home court is very close, funny that the two softest centers plays here.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Didn't you make a thread saying he was going to dominate the league?