Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Default Re: Nets Sixers Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Pierce not leaping, trying to get a charge didn't help either. He really thought the refs were going to call a charge?

That was hilarious, Pierce hits the shot and does the "wow, that was so surprising" bullshit. The surprising thing is you came to the team and they stink.
    It was a charge but he should've known that they wouldn't call it. The fact that they needed 3 people to defend that drive is pathetic in the first place. If Brook wasn't god awful, Pierce wouldn't have even had to come over. Pierce has been picking up Lopezs slack the entire season and it's starting to piss me off. This game was all Pierce and Deron, especially down the stretch.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Oh gosh. What a deflating loss. Nets are now 9-17. Whatever signs of improvement they have showed went down the drain. This loss was unacceptable. A game winning layup? How disgusting is that.
    Absolutely no attention is being paid to the defensive end. For the second night in a row to allow a team to shoot 50% or better is just egregious.

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    It was a charge but he should've known that they wouldn't call it. The fact that they needed 3 people to defend that drive is pathetic in the first place. If Brook wasn't god awful, Pierce wouldn't have even had to come over. Pierce has been picking up Lopezs slack the entire season and it's starting to piss me off. This game was all Pierce and Deron, especially down the stretch.
    Oh yeah it was a charge but there was 0.00% chance of it being called. The Nets play like they are surprised in end game scenarios contact is allowed. Brook on that rebound pulled out of his hand. That's how the last minute usually goes (except against the Knicks where we get called).

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Oh yeah it was a charge but there was 0.00% chance of it being called. The Nets play like they are surprised in end game scenarios contact is allowed. Brook on that rebound pulled out of his hand. That's how the last minute usually goes (except against the Knicks where we get called).
    It was a disgusting game. If they don't somehow magically beat the Pacers, or lose on Christmas, then I say you trade everyone except Joe, Blatche and Anderson for some starting quality players that still have potential like Holiday, Derozan, Fareid, Leonard types and push for that 8th seed.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Great. The Nets go an abysmal 1-2 this week. We have the Pacers twice next week and the Bulls once. After our 0-3 week next week the Nets will be 9-20. I wonder what happens then.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Great. The Nets go an abysmal 1-2 this week. We have the Pacers twice next week and the Bulls once. After our 0-3 week next week the Nets will be 9-20. I wonder what happens then.
    I can't wait. I hope they keep Kidd but trade everyone else, this roster is never winning a championship.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    You'll still be here posting the same bullsh1t

Default Re: Dec 20 Nets at 76ers Game Thread

OH SHIT Tha overrated mess got defeated by super turner?