Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Fair warning: Actions that put your topic or post in danger of deletion

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    See?

Oh well, niko is a deadbeat dad welfare recipient who spends his days trolling a 5-10000 team and thinking up fanciful conspiracy theories about alts and rep. Guy needs a job.
    Not arguing with you. Sorry. You just want attention. You started giving me shit because i told Bless Mathews to stop talking in ebonics makign fun of blacks. You took that up as a cause. Find someone else to fight with.

When did i become a deadbeat dad btw, are you going to keep adding things to the list? My kids are 5 feet away watching TV. I'm relatively sure if i support them and they live with me it's difficult to be a deadbeat.

Default Re: Fair warning: Actions that put your topic or post in danger of deletion

You've been a member for 6years and don't know what the second most used forum is for? That's wilful ignorance, you can't use that as an excuse.
    I suppose you frequent every NBA basketball forum on the internet and every aspect of those forums to avoid ignorance? I thought so.

And not because it had nothing to do with basketball or the NBA?
    That too of course...didn't think I needed to mention that bit but yes.

[QUOTE=All Net]Sadly we can

Dunking on everybody in the park

Hope this is actually enforced

This is a good forum but some of the Lebron slurping around here is absolutely sickening, at least the Kobe dickriding is somewhat tongue in cheek these days.

Quote Originally Posted by clutchinho
    Hope this is actually enforced

This is a good forum but some of the Lebron slurping around here is absolutely sickening, at least the Kobe dickriding is somewhat tongue in cheek these days.

Kobe is F*cking injured. He's also 35 yrs.old, and at the Twilight of his NBA Career.