Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Gifts for girlfriend/wife?

What did you get your better half this Christmas?

Basically a "help me with some ideas for my girlfriend" thread.

I'm pretty sure she spent a hefty amount on me this xmas since I accidentally got a look at her ebay history/searches, and current bids since she left it open on my laptop... So I'm thinking a collection of things.

Help a brother out ISH.

Banned

Default Re: Gifts for girlfriend/wife?

You wan to do "easy" or do you want to "top her" on the gift(s) she got you?

Usually I like to use my money to make things better but you should probably blow her mind with something more thoughtful.

Being that it's too late because it's days away but normally I would use the 12 days of Christmas routine and giver her little gifts leading up to THE big gift on Christmas. IM GIVING TOO MUCH SECRETS BUT THEN IM MORE OF A MAN THAN MOST ON HERE.

Anyways, since you are too late to the party....just buy her something expensive and I'm thinking about a luxury item. Louis Vuittton? Burberry? Perfume?

Then again, I should have expected a thread like this from a Lebron fan. Always late to the party and thinking that your efficiency would take the situation over.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Give her cash.

look I had trouble finding anything, then I rememberd her watch self destructed so hey great idea right:)

I bought here a watch for 800 dollars, and ya I know Im stupid but the bitch is crazy.

I had to do it though, she always try to beat me with gifts, on our one ****ing month anniversery she bought me a ugly ass shirt that I hated for over 200 dollars and ohh wait now the two month anniversary she wants to buy again and she buys me a gold braclet with the ****ing date we started dating after two ****ing month, the bitch is crazy I tell you that and a perfume and other things. I didn't buy anything cuz who the **** buys gifts on the two month anniversary? then we ****ing break up and get back together after two months and the second time we see eachother after the reconciliation she buy another damn gift.

I DONT EVEN REMEMBER THE GIFTS YOU BOUGHT ME YOU CVNT!

ah well now we are happily living together and the bitch is still trying to outbid me every ****ing time.

But not this time, oh no, oh ****ing hell no this year I am gonna buy a more expensive gift.

I love her so much.
    Last edited by Bryant; 12-22-2013 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Give her cash.
    This. Or a gift card for one of her favourite places to shop. Can't go wrong with a nice watch or purse/handbag either. Bought mine a small guess watch one year on ebay for like $100 AU and she thought it was great. Granted xmas is only a few days away so online shopping ain't an option.

I also went to a place called The Body Shop and bought her a decent sized tub of this coconut moisteriser stuff. Can't go wrong with beauty care stuff either.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

step 1 cut a hole in the box

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant
    look I had trouble finding anything, then I rememberd her watch self destructed so hey great idea right:)

I bought here a watch for 800 dollars, and ya I know Im stupid but the bitch is crazy.

I had to do it though, she always try to beat me with gifts, on our one ****ing month anniversery she bought me a ugly ass shirt that I hated for over 200 dollars and ohh wait now the two month anniversary she wants to buy again and she buys me a gold braclet with the ****ing date we started dating after two ****ing month, the bitch is crazy I tell you that and a perfume and other things. I didn't buy anything cuz who the **** buys gifts on the two month anniversary? then we ****ing break up and get back together after two months and the second time we see eachother after the reconciliation she buy another damn gift.

I DONT EVEN REMEMBER THE GIFTS YOU BOUGHT ME YOU CVNT!

ah well now we are happily living together and the bitch is still trying to outbid me every ****ing time.

But not this time, oh no, oh ****ing hell no this year I am gonna buy a more expensive gift.

I love her so much.
    Perfect relationship right here folks

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Give her cash.
    That's sooo... eh. Know what I mean.

Shows I put no effort in.

At this point its looking like an expensive wallet and some moisturizer stuff from the Body Shop. I'm giving myself all of tomorrow to find something for her, otherwise, its most likely the Gucci/Louis Vuitton store. That's gonna be great for my bank account as a uni student...

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

Shows I put no effort in

At this point its looking like an expensive wallet and some moisturizer stuff from the Body Shop. I'm giving myself all of tomorrow to find something for her, otherwise, its most likely the Gucci/Louis Vuitton store. That's gonna be great for my bank account as a uni student...
    Gift wrap the money then. It will make her laugh at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    Females love jewelry and I like giving her something she can wear everyday from her boyfriend.

I got my girlfriend a ring. Not engagement or promise ring, just a nice ring she will like.

Contemplated a necklace, others suggested a bracelet, but I decided a ring would be best. Most intimate.
    Should have got down on your knees. Take the ring out, with a big smile on your face. And then say, "Merry Christmas!"

Just whip it out.

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    step 1 cut a hole in the box
    But what is step 2?

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

Shows I put no effort in.
    I was intentionally giving a bad answer. An honest answer is get her jewelry with her favorite color in it. A lot of people think jewelry needs to be gold or silver, but getting her favorite color can go a long way in showing that you actually put thought into the jewelry you got her.

Sunshine State

I got mine a Lion T Shirt.

Bitches love Lions.

Some of y'all try really hard. Gotdamn.

So she pays more for a gift than you did. So what.

She buys me a $400 PS4, I buy her $80 nike running shoes that match mine, I buy her a cute funny shirt that costs $15, then I buy some of her favorite candy, $5, then that's about it. Lol. Why wouldn't she like that?

So what if her gift cost more. It's not a competition. It's not about money, it's the thought that counts. And if she leaves me, then she wasn't the girl for me. Plus I essentially paid $100 for a play station 4. Lol.
    And I'm single.

And if she's appreciative of the gift, I found myself a keeper and still keep the playstation.

It's a win win fellas.
    Common now.

[COLOR="White"](Partly joking)[/COLOR]