Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Triple Double watch: Lance Stephenson...

Quote Originally Posted by EveryManALion
    How the **** did he get a technical for that? And in that flop his face turns into Bosh's ha.
    I watched that game. Thats a move Lance does all the time..However in that game, him and Tony Allen had been getting into it and that play happened right after they had gotten into it again and the ref felt he was taunting Allen...

The 2nd one is just Lance flopping being silly. It was the Heat and everyone knows how intense those games are. He doesn't flop on consistent basis..In fact, he's probably one of the players who flops the least...

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Triple Double watch: Lance Stephenson...

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Exactly..Players have been dancing doing little antics in the NBA for years from Vince after a nice dunk to freaking Antoine Walker and everyone in between. He talks trash, plays with a chip on his shoulder...He's no different than Westbrook, Noah or any of those type of players...If he was on your team, you would love him...He feels like he's waited forever...He's blossomed as a player and still gets hated on and folks telling him and ish what he can't do..So the chip on his shoulder is rather large and he expresses it on the court...
    I don't know what fans have against players with a little of personality. I like players that have a little chip on their shoulder and know how to have fun without going overboard. Didn't think Lance would develop into this type of player, but the talent was always there. You think it had more to do with him or the Pacers developmental coaches?