Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: I hope the Pacers season isn't ruined due to health

Quote Originally Posted by redboy
    the posts i like best are the ones where he denies being durant35

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58884
    like jesus man at least make an effort
    Lebron23 is on Vacation right now so Durant35 will take his place as one of the main poster here in ISH.

Maybe we can get All Net to change the name of this thread to "The ISH Roast of Lebron23/Durant35/GOBBJr".

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TMT

Maybe we can get All Net to change the name of this thread to "The ISH Roast of Lebron23/Durant35/GOBBJr".
    the dude is roasting himself, we're just poking him to watch him do it even more.

I usually hit open layups xoracle55's Avatar

Well TMT to be honest, I'm a Heat fan and im somewhat offended. Your thread seems to marginalize the accomplishments of the back to back champions as if they never have to deal with injuries themselves on the way to achieving the championship. This year will be no different..Dwade will be half himself and Lebron down playing his back problems that could turn serious and yet You're only thinking about pacers health like the Heat are expected to be superhuman...smh, just because Heat knows how to manage the injury issues doesn't mean they don't exist..
    Last edited by xoracle55; 12-23-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Good college starter

Default Re: Prediction: Pacers will incur a major injury...

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Umm... haven't they helped the Spurs? Last year they got to face Memphis instead of the, obviously superior, OKC team. Not to mention, they faced a Lakers team without Kobe.
    As expected OP never addressed this. It's hilarious this thread is made by a Spurs fan considering injuries were the main reasons Spurs even made it to the Finals. Bet he wouldnt be saying anything about injuries if the Spurs had won

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

^ Proving my point. You can't even respond with an insightful post. You alone give Heat fans on this board a terrible reputation.
    U Mad though?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

LOL the Spurs had the refs and a double digit lead in game 6 on their side and they still lost the Finals. Talk about being butthurt

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Nobody is doing any of these things. You can't stay on topic.

Tim Duncan has 4 hard earned rings, twice as many as Lebron with superstar teammates. Can you stick to the subject now? Thanks.
    4 Hard earned rings beating the injured Knicks, crappy Nets, Pistons, and the least talented Finals team ever in he Cavs.

And lol at you talking about "superstar" teammates. Wade was hurt the whole playoffs and Bosh played like shit.

Wade - 15ppg playoff average

Bosh- 12ppg average

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

LeBron23 is the worst poster on this board. He is incapable of having a legitimate basketball discussion, all he can do is jerk off LeBron James and degrade every other player/team in the league. That is not interesting for anyone. Even Silk can post real stuff, why can't you?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    LOL the Spurs had the refs and a double digit lead in game 6 on their side and they still lost the Finals. Talk about being butthurt

The guy is a sore loser. He reminded me of some Bulls fan at the peaked of the Rose Hype Train.