Quote Originally Posted by sick_brah07
why is it so hard to have a civil discussion about players and compare styles, why is it to so hard to come to the conclusion that both players are fantastic and have a very unique skill set.

i dislike d.wade because he comes across as a bitch that complains(i blame this on social media im sure i would dislike some 80's and 90's players if there was enough info and media on the microscope with their everyday life), but hell when he was at that peak damn he was unbelievable, touch fouls or no touch falls the guy could have hung with anybody in any era

Penny on the other hand was one of my idols growing up, Ive seen countless games of his with and without shaq, the guy had this presence about him on the floor that just made you keep an eye on him at all times. He had the length to play the 3 the smoothness for the 2 and speed to play the point. Even though i believe Penny could have been a great first option i truly believe he could have gone down as the greatest second fiddle of all time, he just had that flair and cockiness that could get any "good" team to that next level

most of all the thing that wade and penny share was the willingness to go at anybody, wade always lifted his game against kobe and LELbron and penny was hell bent on trying to make jordan and pippen look like idiots (succeeding a lot of times)

all in all wade obviously has had a better career but its impossible to compare whats unfolded and what could have unfolded

but to say that it isnt debatable is really unfair towards penny and i would advise you check out some full games of his not just read stats they do not do him justice just like im sure in some games stats don't do wade any justice

QFT REPPED!

People can be all about numbers... and yet they discount iverson's numbers just saying